Reviews for Your Problem
Mickj6 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Heh I wanna see Slade come back...
Ms. Unlucky chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Yesh! A side story about.. umm... Red X, Terra, AND Robin(all the other teen titans!) but not Aqualad... :D

It should take place after(or during) the very last episode of Teen Titans(I cant remember what it was called) But, you should make it so, Red X was the one who helped Terra out with her statue problem, or mayube not... idk but you should definietly bring Slade back and stuffs! :) And as for coupling... I think a Terra & Red X would be AMAZING XD

So, Make a sequel, take place after/during? the last episode, Slade returns, No aqualad, and a Terra and Red X pairing! XD That is meh answer for chu! X3
Ms. Unlucky chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Aw man! why does school have to be tomarrow? I wanna finish this but it's 4 in the morning and im TIRED! *cryz* damn it!

nice story btw... really, i love how you made Red X's personality! :D and I luvz the story plot!
Shingie chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Not sure if you'll read this, or if you're around this site anymore since this was written like four years ago... but I'll leave a review anyway.

That was so bloody awesome. :DD I love your portrayal of Red-X, he's not as serious as I imagined him in my head but I must say my own image of him in my head was wrong-your characterization was PERFECT!

You are so cruel to Aqualad in this story, haha. Even the minor characters in this fic was perfectly in character, it would so be like Starfire to put salsa the cookie dough rofl! And also, I really like how you didn't make them cardboard cutouts which most side characters seem to become as. Raven in this was especially good. I thought it was wise of you to have Raven be the one to find X... she's one of the most mature and level headed members of the groups who wouldn't immediately freak out and start attacking him. The chaotic Christmas Eve preparation scenes was funny, and I could totally imagine them having it like that lol, they're such a dysfunctional family. XD

Awesome cameo(s) of Catwoman/Selina, btw. Right when you started describing the cat (whom the readers would later know as Shi Shi) my brain just ticked off, "Hey, a cat? That's like the trademark of...OMG I WAS RIGHT!" It makes sense, because if Robin was trained by Batman, since Red-X is like the anti-Robin (whilst having uncanny similarities) so it would make sense he would be trained by the anti-Batman, Catwoman who also seems to dance between the lines of good and bad.

Slade.. OMG HE WAS SO AWESOME IN THIS. My favorite part is his monologue in the end, even though I laughed my arse of when X was like, "Oh why oh why, did villains have to monolgue!" (and the Stephen King line got me going for ages too...gah my ribs hurt afterwards). Slade's analysis of Red X was wonderful, and Red-X's reaction to Slade's attempting to break down his weaknesses made me go, "Boo-YAH! Whoot! You go, man!" He was perfectly in character as well, I do admire that you described him as schizo and pretty much off his rocker, I like to think that most awesome of villains, are inwardly mentally deranged but put on a mask of dead calmness.

ANYWAYY! Back to X's characterization. You danced around the hero-or-bad-guy area, which is sometimes hard to distinguish, wonderfully. It makes me kind of sad that X was the one who took down Slade, but nobody will ever know (except Terra...lol). And he'll just go back to this old thief ways, and everybody will still label him as the stereotypical bad guy. And even Raven still thought X was lying about Slade, even up to the end of the story.

The end with X talking to Terra's statue was kind of funny and cute, in a disturbing kind of way haha. At first the idea would seem OOC, but you pulled it off. I do feel kind of sorry for X in that he's a loner and doesn't really have any friends, but hey he thrives without it and what's why we love that little devil. :P

Your writing is really, really, really great. Like really, really, really. My own writing is awful, hence the three 'really's to describe your writing because my vocabulary sucks to come up with epically awesome words to laud you with and epic shower of big words to praise this. Because this fic was AWESOME. See, another elementary word, and the immature capitalization. Grr. TT *kicks self* You write action scenes like a pro, your characterizations were spot on, and it was short and sweet and I appreciate that you didn't drag it out. Thank goodness you didn't add romance, that would have spoiled it all.

The only notice is the misuse of the semicolon (;), which happened a couple of times throughout this fic, but since this was written ages ago I'm sure you know how to use it properly by now. (imagine! I was only 10 when you wrote this fic! haha)

Anyway, as creepy as this sounds, I totally and completely LOVE you (and Red-X, if I'm being honest with myself...heh ') for writing this because this satisfied my Red-X craving just in the right spots. :D I hope you do write more TT fics, this is like the best I've ever read, and I was totally floored by your writing and especially X's characterization.

Well... shit. I didn't intend for this review to get this long. I hope you had the stamina to stomach this, lol. I have a lot more to say on this but for the sake of your endurance I'll end this ramble and you can carry on with your life.

Mucho Love and Appreciado! Shingie.

PS OMG I JUST REMEMBERED - when X said "schway" was that from Batman Beyond? BECAUSE I LIKE, TOTALLY LOVE THAT SHOW :D
Crow22 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
omg, loved it! you have a great way of writing. Not many people get it right, but you threw in some great vocabulary and slang. Thanks for creating this :)
A Bibliophile chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
This story was great! You took X's character into your own hands and made him your own in a deliciously delectable way. I thought him being trained by Catwoman was ingenious.

As for the idea of a sequel I have one thought on the matter:

Yes! For the love of puppy-dogs, yes! This is way too open ended for me not to need a sequel.

As for suggestions on the story focus, I say an X and Robin past oriented story would really tickle my fancy. I wouldn't say no to a Terra or Aqualad oriented sub-plot though.

Romantic interests? Hm... I'm not normally not a fan of romance because in most stories it's presence renders good action and in-character-ness obsolete in the authors eyes. However, from what I've read in this story I think I can trust you to handle the challenge. That said, I think X/Terra would be an interesting couple to see. The thought of it and the reactions that would ensue upon other characters discover of said relationship make me snicker quite diabolically.

Slade is also quite a conundrum. He is too amazing as a villainous character and has too much that he would be able to contribute to a plot for me to want him dead. However, I would understand if he did not get to debut in that particular fic.

I'm glad you put questions and I think they were very well picked. It allowed me to write a nice, long review without feeling like I'm simple babbling and getting of subject. Now get working on that sequel!

Ta-Ta for now,

-A Bibliophile
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I bet he is going to the Tower!

I loved your pedo-Slade aproach. It really cracks me up and it's good for lightening up the darker moments in the scene.

I must read the next chappie!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Good story, I'm kind of sad that there's no slash (the summary said that) but oh well.

"Yoko" also means "sun child" and it's a girl's name, just so you know.
SubMeowchineGun chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
First, I would like to say this story is epic and full of win. Now, the questionnaire, in order:

D - More Red X! Kind of a continuation of what's currently happened so far, but with the whole 'Terra's warm to the touch' mystery thing. Though I'm personally not too interested in an Aqualad side story, or a huge fic focusing solely on X's past.

A - X and Raven! I'm loving this pairing every time I see it!

A - Bring him back! Originally I was going to say 'C', but Slade adds a exciting tension to the story!

B - The questions are fine! I can't wait for the sequel!

However, after checking your profile, I'm not sure if you've already started the sequel. Either way, I love this story immensely! Great job!
Immaculee chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
I love this story! Great look into X's psyche and all... Here are my votes!

Hope you get inspired!
griffin chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
C! D! A! whee!
Scarlet Hondae chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
I'd kind a like to see Red X's past come back to haunt him...I mean, he's listed as Dead, his mentor was Catwoman, but we really don't know anything else. I'd like to see what you can come up with! _
Crazy Lady Knight chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
This story was totally Amazing. I think that you SHOULD make a sequal (revolving around Red x and robin). That would be totally awsome!

Till then (hopefully)

- Crazy Lady Knight
Klaira chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
Wonderfully written with an in-depth plot. This is one of those stories that makes the reader feel indebted to the author; grateful that he/she took the time and effort to put forth such a work. The only problem I had with it was the seeming loose end that Aqualad ended up being. Did the story really end with him still a captive of the HIVE, or did I simply miss his rescue?

A sequel would be very well received.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
fantastic story but i need more, i think?
well i would go with a little about red x past, have X find a dieing slade (as in not going to make it) when he goes down to get his belt with some talking maybe have X say something about terra being alive to piss slade off. more catwoman /batman,
have red X free terra with some zynothium after or before X is no longer hurt or something. then have X take care of terra and have them get to know each over time and at some point use it to talk about red x's past and terra's, you could have X and terra go to catwoman place for new years day if you like, keep it a terra/red x love thing but keep up with the raven/red x stuff with some terra/bb/red-x and some bb/ raven or starefire or blackfire later, oh and you could have the teen titans visit terra statute only to find that she gone , you could have cy find traces of zynothium and that it looked like there had been some kind fight and it looked like some one went off the cliff, bb thinking it might have been terra goes down only to slade dead body and stuff happens. you could have red x have a fight titans after stealing something or zynothium and have robin try and get answer about what happened to slade and if he stole terra statute (because they don't know terra is back yet) when robin and x are fighting. i wouldn't have X tell robin he killed slade and have him tell robin in a redx kind of talk that slade jumped or wasn't looking where he was going when jumped back to avoid geting hit or that he was alive when he left him and just not say he was dieing or what ever.
one more thin, you could have red x fight and escape form batman, why you ask? no idea just seemed like a cool fight ,maybe have batman tell robin and have batman spot terra at or by catwoman place with red x but have x jump off roof the with terra in his arms and teleport away and say one of his red x lines to batman like calling him chuckles. as for terra at this pont she not sure if she wants to be a titan or if the titans will forgive her for the slade stuff, but for now she happy just having fun with red x and she trust him, but unlike bb x wont f it up and oh they both killed slade lol . as for a bad guy for x to fight you could have him fight trigon and use zynothium to kill trigon by doing what that zynothium cannon did only with suit and like a lot of extra zynothium in the belt or something. i have more ideas but i am sure you can fill up the rest or come up with something.

but any way i hope you make this story go on i really like how you write red x. oh and the next part be rated T or M?
well let me know what you think.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »