Reviews for Your Problem
Taloa chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
Love the story, I mean the characterization was amazing. I really adore your Red X, the other characters were cool too but I'm just not as big a fan of them. Well I know that you've already started your sequel but I thought I'd go ahead and give ya my input, just for kicks.

ok

Do you want the sequel to be about…

C: Red X and Robin (focus on X’s past)

Who would you like to see romantically involved if any? (you may select more than one)

E: Other character couples(Robin/X)

B: X and Terra (Beast Boy love triangle?)

Who wants Slade back!

A: Me! ME! ME!

Did all the previous questions suck? If so, make up your own suggestions and insert them here!

B: No. It’s fine. Just get started on that sequel!

He don't just love us psychotic little reviewers.

PS Also I get the strange feeling that I've review this before if so... er sorry I guess.
ohfuckthis chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
-smirk- I well know I've read the sequel..but i'm reviewing this one anywho. I like...alot...i give you the magical spork of DOM

I like Xgent...yaknow, just a thought
anonentity chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
And to think... your summary almost scared me off.

The first chapter sums up canon nicely, along with the undeniable "The mark of a real thief in X’s book always would stay the art of stealth and mystery." which is probably the reason we never found out his identity in the first place. (You know they would have screwed it up; you just know it.)

Or something.

I like it?
Captain Wolf chapter 10 . 11/14/2006
Okay, first off I'd like to complement on how awesome of a story this was. Okay, with that out of the way, I think after two years you'd have a pretty good idea of what the sequal's going to be about, but hey I'll just add mine in. Since I am DEFINATELY going to read it.

I don't really want major romance, and I kind of want it to focuse on Red X's past. And I support the bring Slade back, but just hint on it thing. And you should explain about what happened to Aqua Lad. I know it's kind of late so you don't have to take any of these suggestions, but oh well.

I loved this story! See you when a sequel comes out.

Captain Wolf chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Well... I can't know if you killed Slade or not until I read the last chapter, now can't I? You'll be seeing a final review from me there, but it might not be for a while, I've got to go. I might be back later today. Awesome story. Later.

Captain Wolf chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
Man, I thought Terra had come back to life or Oh well. Not really that much to coment about see you at chapter nine.

Captain Wolf chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I am so glad you didn't kill Aqua Lad. I would have been so mad. *growls lowly, then clears throat* Anyway, now to review for the next chapter.
Captain Wolf chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Slade. What. Is. Your. Freaking. Problem! Now your hypnotizing Aqua Lad? Red, kick his butt!

Captain Wolf chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Really good! I don't really like romance either. I keep coming across X/Rae fics, and I don't get it! It would kind of make sense here, but yeah, cat and mouse it is!

P.S. Did you really read somewhere that a person's personality effects the way they sleep? If so, can you tell me where? I'd like to see what it's all about.

Captain Wolf chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Now that creep's going after Aqua Lad too? Hope Aqua will be okay... What is with that evil crazy psychotic sadist? Slade, you are such a freak...

Captain Wolf chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
This is exactly the kind of wild, wacky Christmas Eve I'd imagined the Titans having. And I hope Aqua Lad never does find out what tofu is. I've never tasted it but I love meat and a substitute sounds disgusting... And Raven knows about the situation too, huh? I'm just assuming she'll tell Robin.

Captain Wolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Man, psychopath really is slades's nickname. He's the kind of person I'd just like to punch in the face, but I know I'd be on the ground writhing in pain before my fist could even get halfway there... *ahem* Anyway... time to review to the next chapter!

Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I just love Red X fics! Though, there aren't many good ones, so when I find an awesome one like this I just have to read it! Nice job so far, now on to the next chapter.

Note: Be prepared to see a grand total of 10 reviews, one for every chapter, during the nest few days. How far I'll be able to get today? Who knows...

this account will be dead soon chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
Cool story...Umm I'm not sure if you haven't made the sequel yet((Been a year...)) So here are MY answers!

1)C/D ((D: See later answer...And you've already had them show a little...Bat/Cat is a VERY nice thing...HINT HINT!))

2)A/C/E ((I spelled Ace, cool!)) ((E: Bring Terra back. BB/Terra is a very accepted choice...))

3)Kinda A/C/D-ish. Hint about Slade being there, but have Blood as the main baddie, then bring Slade back and Red X helps the Titans beat him...Or does it by himself.

4)((HEY, Voodoo isn't the evil, its the people who use it!)) A/B ((Just read the above...NOW GET TO WORK!))
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 7/28/2006