Reviews for Princess
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
oh man... im tearing up! i knw heero n relena belong together... but fr once i wish... oh! curse u fr being such a geniuse!
sapphire chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is a really good story, but it was a bit confusing at the end. Does Usagi end up with Quatre or is still hung up on Heero?
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow, this is beautiful. I was completely turned around when Usagi decided to step down and let Relena have him. And in the end, she ends up with sweet Quatre. _ At least, I believe so. It's so bitter-sweet.
drunknmonkey chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Every time I come across this fanfic & start to read it, someone always gets in the way and i have to end up reading it another time. so now i have finally read it, and i must say: beautiful. although i wished usagi would go with hiiro, its still beautiful. you did an excellent job!
maro-san chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
such a beautiful piece of work. it really does capture the essence of some of hemingway's work...less of the machoism and more of the not-so-happy endings. to read stories like yours inspire me to try myself though mine are rushed and not-well-thought-out (blames the school) please continue your stories. beautifully done pieces, they are wonderful
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
*cries* Poor Usagi! *sniffles* That was.. That was beautiful. I truly loved it. It was.. there's no word or words for it. I truly thought it was wonderful and LOVED it. It was.. artistic. Like music and art. I love the concept, and I love how you portrayed everything. But it still leaves that underlining regretfullness and that sheer... sadness underneath it all.

I truly thing that Hiiro is probably slapping himself silly in hate and regret while on his way back home. I also do believe that he really does still love Usagi. But then again, I could be wrong, non?

Merci Boucoup Madame for writing this. Twas Beautiful.

Ja.
watashitachi chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh. Yum.

I loved this piece. I was shattered in the end, because I was still hoping for the Hiiro/Usagi, but even my dislike for Hiiro/Relena cannot stop me from liking this piece. And now Usagi has Quatre, and in a way, I think it wouldn't been as good or suiting to the tone of the story if Hiiro and Usagi had gotten back together.

The ending quote from "Movable Feast" startled me, because Hemmingway wrote that in reference to Fitzgerald, but the way you modified it fit perfectly into the story. :)
Bubbly Blueberry chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very Elegant, very well done. I loved the tasteful and slightly ambiguous ending.
Gackt Camui chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
angel-chan! i don't quite understand why you feel disinclined to one-shots when you're so good at them! i like the ending, actually, very very much. throughout the story, i just felt usagi and hiiro just wouldn't make it. maybe this instinct started after learning about how he left her at the altar. -_-;; i don't harbor nice feelings to men who leave their brides in utter humiliation. o_o and because of their mother, no less! i spit on hiiro! spit on him! ;D i almost thought usagi was going to couple with zechs for a moment. o.o then if they married, hiiro would be like her brother-in-law ... or something? WOULDN'T THAT BE FREAKY? and sad. especially if things ... escalated. and then it'd turn into a HUGE SOAP OPERA. HAHAHA. but i don't watch soap operas. ahh, the french was nice xD i don't know french but it sounds nice. lol. *plays mulan's reflection in french* aww, quatre, yes yes ;_; the moment they met was like . . . a flower blossoming. xD the sun shining through dark clouds. rofl. i see the chii-ness in relena. although i haven't watched all of chobits, i see the chii-ness based on many of her lolita-type pictures. teehee. very elegant _ and duo and ami - ahh cuteness! ok, must catch up on more fics x_x write more, ne, ne!
Inkoholic4U chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
now that was a sweet fic. loved it a lot!

LP
serenity77 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is so effing good! OMG! I have to say you are one of the best writers in fanfic! Anyways, great job, and I will await other stories written by you!

-serenity77
Callisto6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Omgitzangelight!

The angelight that hadn't written in 10 1 days! XD

Like, bonjour, dear, bonjour! xD;

I can't believed you used Hemingway and Ondaatje. A Moveable Feast boring. But it quote was nice.

It's a worthy follower to Walk on Water. Definitely. And you say you hate one-shots. I think your one-shots are overall more appealing. Maybe because you don't have time to lose interest. lol.

It is magnifique! Et est un fleur. (don't know French any more than you do. ;_;)

Write more, ne? Merry late Christmas! :D
Lady Lydia chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
So I'm assuming Usagi and Winner got together...? hm
koldy chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
so she ended up with qutre?
Kiwi-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
;_;

Poor Hiiro. Especially with that Hemingway quote. Aw! And poor Usagi. It's another one of those open-ended endings! :O You like those too much, Angel-chan. -_- My poor heart. Heh. My paper heart. :D Is tearing!

But how can you tear Hiiro from a person like your Relena? *sigh* Too difficult a decision. You're evil.

EVIL.

EVIL.

But I still love you. Lol. Relena is so cute. -_- And Duo! LOL DUO! :D I love him. Haha. He's all like ... "Principesa!" xD;

And Ami/Duo is cute. :D Though I like Rei/Duo more. Reminds me of Wufei/Duo. xD; *sigh*

Merry Christmas!