Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
Shootingstar7123 chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
This was so much fun to read! It was hilarious, romantic, dramatic, and, at times, angsty. It really had everything! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Piper Emerald chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
I loved this story, thanks for writing it! :-)
Spuffles chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Oh thank God I hated Xander being mean to Spike I couldn't take it even if it was funny I know he had issues what with Jesse and all but God let it go she loves him so deal he changed an he wasn't so different anyway thanks I like his comeuppance :)
Too lazy chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
I loved this! You did an awesome job of keeping everybody in character. The plot was unique, which was awesome. And it was well written, despite little grammar or spelling mistakes. Congrats on a great story. :)

(Crimson_eyed_sakura is my screen name. Too lazy to sign in on mobile. Lol)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
I love it
Ritz-chan chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
omg, i adored this ! awesome !
Lakitalover chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Well, the parts were Buffy and Spike were in the novel were really interesting and quite funny at times. It was a fun, original idea. I lost a lot of interest in the story after they got out of the book though. Maybe because I've read so many spuffy fics before, and it wasn't that different, or maybe because it would have been predictable even without being familiar with the characters. I skipped from ch 21 to this chapter. I'll check out your other works, but I think it would be awesome if you wrote more adventure stories with the scoobies and more spoofs. You're great at satire and subtle or not so subtle mockery of certain writing clich├ęs, but I feel as if you have also committed one by dragging out the same old happy ending like so many other fanfic authors. I think you could have ended the story about half way through ch 21 or provided just one short chapter of summary after the spell wore off explaining how Buffy and Spike eventually realized they love each other as much as Will and Elizabeth. The pirate adventure and lapses in and out of purple prose for effect were great fun though.
Alithe Cambre chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
Awwww!
MargaritaS chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
very well written :)
nascar-girl chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
OMG! I love, love, loved this. Just found it and finished! Knew Xander would show his true colors, I am glad Anya stood her ground with him. And that Giles came to his senses. Buffy to be happy totally Rocks. Just a note: liked Buffy w/Angel, but there was more sparkage with Spike. Good work
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
I loved this story! It's an amazingly creative idea, and it fits in with the feeling of BtVS so well.
Julia chapter 27 . 5/2/2010
I liked your story very much!
Julia chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
Oh man I'm loving your story! I really like your idea. Buffy is such a B word! O mg I hated that she couldn't admit she really lved Spike in the real series.

Awsome story i enjoy reading it
Ellyanah chapter 27 . 2/9/2010