Reviews for Dark inside the Light
MateusMT chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
i hope you finish this story someday
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Why did you put up an author's note but never finished the story? It makes no sense whatsoever.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
eu estarei acompanhando, gosto muito de Seras e Alucard! Apesar de que a Integra não tem filhos no manga, abraços
9844 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Please continue the story to the end.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
espero que atualize esta historia, abraços
shan chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
woah... so didn't look at the published date... thanks for coming back:) im loving the story, and coming back after so long is amazing, dedication! Cant wait for more _
MagaBoos chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
Happy your writing again and congrats on the baby. I love the story and would love to know what happens next it.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Ooohhh my good! A baby! A baby! Squeal! Is it a boy or a girl! Yay!
SakuU21 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I'm glad that your back. I just love 'Dark inside the Light' and 'Behind the Iron Gates of Vizcaya'. I will be looking out for those updates.

Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
more please?
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds27 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
please update!
Elsweyrian chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
you should make Alucard a dog again... its REALLY cute. i want dog with 6 red eyes.
Grimmjow chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
è veramente bello!
He will knock four times chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Nooooooo! you havent updated in over four years! youve abandonded this havent you? sad. such a great fanfic.
Eilonwy71 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
You still have fans out here! D I do hope you will come back and finish this one day! This is an excellent story. Love the suspense/angst and romance you have intermingled...and so well! Love it!