Reviews for A Tragedy in Three Acts
yearofvolitaire chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow, very touching and poignant. You've portrayed Erik and Christine excellently. Good job!
aeipathy chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Beautiful, like all the rest - tragic and touching, but full of love.
RhiannonLove chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Pure Leroux and pure gold! This is one of my favorites.

Poor Erik. . . . I feel so bad for him, but at the same time, I know I'd be much like Leroux!Christine in that situation. In fact, I believe most of us would, if we seriously ponder it. Which is sad. . . .

;_;

Anyway, you're an awesome author! I've been reading all of your fics today when I should have been studying for a History test . . . but, oh well. Your fics are too good to put off till later.

Keep up the great work!
Au Zenith chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
WHY has this only recieved 7 reviews?

This actually made me teary-eyed and sniffy... Beautifully written.

Keep it up.
elenlaurelin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
The characterization was absolutely gorgeous. Christine and Erik really seemed to come alive in your hands, with all their virtues and faults, and it was so natural... I adore it!
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Oh, this made me cry. Good solid writing style and an interestingly fanciful interpretation of Erik's thoughts and emotions concerning his around excellent piece

KS
ladystrider77 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh what a marvelous story...so very true to leroux and his characters. I really liked this, as horridly tragic as it is.
Elyse3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
As always, wonderfully lovely and beautiful. Erik and Christine are wonderfully in character.
veronika chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow. I never had a fic make me cry before... :)

That was excellently written. I have hope in writers again!

Erik was so tragic it hurt, and Christine was in-character without throwing herself all-over Erik. (as seen in too much fic.. _)

Oh, and the /ending/! Poor Erik! I feel bad for needing to express my sentiments in exclamatory sentences. But it was great.

Do you have a LiveJournal or something where I can stalk you?
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow... beautifully written and unbelieveably, wonderfully just like Erik. Bravo! )
All Apologies chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Ooh! Interesting phic! Please update soon!