Reviews for Honesty Or Mystery
dragonsroar chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Now that was a well-written story. You should do a continuation or something.
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
GREAT ONESHOT! This is briallant I love it so ,uch and I think that you are a great author! Thanks for sharing this story with the world!
IronRaven too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
"The devil's daughter, the enemy of emotion, the crowned queen of sarcasm and stoicism." I like that.

I'm glad you didn't have them kiss, that would have been too much. For steps one through (a couple) of the "let's get Raven a life" plan, this worked out very, very well.
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I LOVE IT! YOU'RE AWESOME! I award you eight frosted cookies, and a Frog in a Blender, on the house. :)
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Really nice!
LovezEverything43 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
u should write more
Free-Desert-Wind chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Superb.

This story has an almost lyrical quality to it. It seems like you deliberated over each word. Your use of literary devices was wonderful, and the vocabulary: very mature. This is definitely more than just fanfiction quality writing.

"Frog in a Blender"? Did you come up with that name on your own? Or was it inspired?

Your characters were true to their cartoon counterparts in every way. I especially liked, "I you." That is so Raven.

Thank you for proving that competent authors do sometimes visit this site.

Coco
SparkyX chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw, this story is so adorable! Donna did a great job on illustrating this too! Kudos to both of ya! :D
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oh my gosh you are such a good writer! Scratch that, you're AMAZING! And you're only 14...I'm speechless. I really hope you come back to fanfiction because we are seiously filling up with amatuers...we're DOOMED!

My gosh do you know what talent you got here? I feel like an insane amatuer whenever I read your stories. I desperately hope that you, together with SuNsHiNe10 come back!
bergen Sorenson chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
OOh!Kawaii(so cute!)! Adorable! Hey, wait a minute. You didn't put a kiss scene in there. Where the hell is the kiss scene? Screw you! I love BB and Rae and the story though. I Love you (little flotty hearts)!
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
You just took one simple Beast Boy and Raven moment and made it so cute. - They had a connection there. I loved it X 10! It's going on my favorites, just so you know.

Keep up the great work!
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
*sniff* that was beatiful...*sniff* great story and great job!
SavvyD chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Wow that was very good I absolutly loved it!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
AW! This was to cute! I Love this story! and the song was a good pick to! he!
BetaSwimmer chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*twitch*...wow...after seeing Donna's Pics and then reading your Fan fic...I am practically speachless...i mean i may be rambling right now but i really don't know how to comprehend what the heck just happened here...overwhelming skill in both your Character development and the intricately designed plot...wow...and Donna's Pic just add to all this even more...I find it so difficult to find those who can make a good Fic about BB and Raven getting together...and i think this gets easily a 10 out of 10, (and i never give 10's out...never)

'model citizen.'...that was the only word from Beastboy that seemed to standout to me as not fitting and as for that, that was all i could find that even looked plausibly off character...again...wow wow and more wow...
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »