Reviews for Honesty Or Mystery
myWings510 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I loved it! It was beyond cute. I really enjoy reading your fics.. the way you keep them in character is amazing! Great job!
Dyc3r chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
once again, you've definitely got a way with words...and BB and Raven were so much in character it's not even funny...
TimidRaven chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh wow Alys this was adorable! Please keep up the good writting!
Lost In Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
wow, this is very very very very good! and this is coming from a rae/rob lover. i am now changed...(not totally but still..u get what i mean)

anyway, your an awesome writer!
junegloom22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
one word:wow

loved it
Rayni chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw that was so cute, although I've never heard the song. I found this fanfic from dark-persian's DeviantArt account. I felt this story was really in character for both of them. They make such a cute couple, don't they? _ Wouldn't Raven hate us if she knew.
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I lovey it!
Lover-loser chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I deeply revere good writing, so to me you are god. hm...it seems that my palms and feet are bleeding...stigmata? Ok, before i pass out you are not THE god (I hope he sees this, im getting blood all over my keyboard) but a god in relevant terms. Wonderful story and always in character. Keep up the good work.

Lover-Loser

Lover first, loser second
The Apple of Discord chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow. I tries to do something like this and it wasn't even HALF as good. wow. awesome.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
You write the best Beast Boy/Raven stories, period. Love the way you balance his viewpoint and hers. Seriously romantic and even... dare I say it... just a bit sexy?
distracted by zombies chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
this was great, you described Raven and BB's relationship perfectly. Keep up the good work
xXIceNickyXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
WOW! GO Alys! (I did get that right, right?) very nicely done. And Raven didn't go OOC once! I could never of done that! And wonderful descriptions! Good Job!

ps, I can't log into R/BB shippers united. Ya know why? plus I can't post because Guests aren't aloud to. I JUST WANT TO ROLEPLAY! lol anyways, well done.

- Blackfire
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Awesome, you finally posted this on I loved this one-shot (and just in time for Christmas); perfect characterization, Ra/BB adorable-ness, and of course, the Frog in a Blender sounds very delectable indeed.

BTW, Karma has been posted up in its entirety(both on the board and on this site.)

(adds to the C2 and my favorites list)
katergator chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow... I really have to say, this was excellent. You captured perfectly the way I picture Beast Boy and Raven's relationship. I kind of like the BB/Rae pairing, but I see way too many people write them falling madly in love with each other, which is not really in character for either of them. Should those two ever begin to have feelings for one another, it would be something like what you've written here. I loved it. You write beautifully, and I like the way you describe emotions, like how Raven was really feeling, despite her attempts to keep her face expressionless. You had both of them completely in character, and I like the bit of humor you had throughout it. All in all, amazing. It's going on my favorites list! _

-Kater
dana1313 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
this...wa so good. i am so saving this. it is the best bb/rea fict out here!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »