Reviews for Honesty Or Mystery
wordbearer chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Aww... How sweet. A shipper piece that is in character for all parties, wonder of wonders. Very lyrical prose. Excelent piece.
Bravery aka Taiba chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I remember reading this on the shippy board. You are my god. -worships.-
UnOrthodox chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Yay! It rocked .

ok, I'm going to add it to my favorites now.

Travis chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Great story. The only Teen Titans fanfic I have read that actually got the characters personallities correct.
Lord Augustus chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
It is so very very very rare to find a good Beast Boy/Raven fic, therefore I am filled with joy after having read this. Well written, thoughtful, and true to character are the best ways to describe this fic.

Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Very impressive. But please don't end it there. This could easily continue. And I sincerely hope you do. It's very well done._
Blackash chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This was so good i loved it! Ypu should make a sequal! The only thing that confused me was that girl that cyborg was going out with. A little elaboration about her might be useful.
You are chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
An inspiration. This is an amazing fic! You're so talented!

Beast Boy and Raven are so in character that I wouldn't be suprised if the creators of the Teen Titans show stole this and made it into an episode. It's oen episode. It doesn't need anything else in it.

It was so sweet!
br14nn4 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Raven dancing? Man I love it! Good story! give you 1.5k out of 10 stars! .
Satisfied chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Awseome story. I usually don't read one-shots, but this was long enough to be worth it. Nice details, plus you got the characters personallities down flat. Keep it up!
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wonderful imagery first off, not too shady on the plot either! Raven was believable, which is hard in a romance fic, and you handled it very well, kudos. Frogs in a Blender, hmm, funny, it was a nice little sidenote that made the story fun! Good job,

Hikari Moriyaku chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I like this! It was quite amusing! LoL!

Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Beautiful... And you know it. ~_ I truly do adore your work.
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Raven being pampered and princess'ified! Yay! Oh, and the title filled sentence "Raven of the Teen Titans, etc." should be a prerequisite of every Raven scene ever. )

Cute beyond the telling of it. As always, you capture Raven's introverted, confused feelings very well, while not losing Beast Boy's character in the process. As always, beautiful use of 'the English'!

But use songs I can download illegally! .;