Reviews for White Berries
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow, great fic.! I love your writing style.

This is going on my favorites! /
Details chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very Cute. This is a side of Kaiba that not many authors know how to portray too well.

But you are the exception.

Great Job!
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
AW! HOW SWEET! I love this! So nicely written... GOSH this would have been a beginning to an amazing long story... _ What can I say? I'm a sucker for really long stories! (especailly if writers like you write them! _) Great job again!
VeryShortMidget chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Absolutely fantastically amazing, I really really loved and enjoyed reading this fic. In a sense it was quite perfect.

Thanks a million.

VSM**
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I love this story.. so swt and great for the christmas season. I think you did a really good job with this chapter. Think about a sequel?
Tricky Wire chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Strange. Joey doesn't desert Seren like that. But hey, it's not the typical Seto-uses-sEREN-TO-GET-TO-jOEY-TYPE! and that, above all, is good! Seto's Ooc, but it's one-shot, afterall. _

At the last part...Haha...Seto sounds like a womanizer! XDD love your 'With a French maid in Kaiba's Room!'. Wish you could put it back up...and do update on your other stories!
Earthborne chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
OMG! This is so cute! *giggles* Sorry.. I feel sota giggly these days. I love the story! It's so nice.

Cheers!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very Kabiaish. I feel bad for Serenity in this.
ann chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
this was a truly upsetting story. and i loved it so much. tears filled my eyes when i read this and it made me feel very grateful for what i have. you have truly inspired me. i thank you for that.
twilight eyes 8120 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This was the perfect story. I loved how he said he was mean, but not cruel. So many stories show him as utterly evil and I so don't buy into that. Loved the use of mistletoe as well. Someone as pessimistic as him was classic as well. I just love your stories and I hope your holidays are wonderful!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
how do u think of such genius and genuine ideas, its really deity...amazing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Eternity's Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Its adorable! ] Great Christmas fic!
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow... That was so wonderful. I love your writing. .
Ebony chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow, great story! I really like the way you write. You're very talented.
vendred13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
lol kaiba was quite strange in this story...but this was cute :P altough, he wasn't out of caracter :P it is a really good story and i must said , quite intringing!;) joyeux noël à toi! ;)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »