Reviews for White Berries
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aww, that was cute!

The idea with the mistletoe at the end was great! And I liked the way you made Kaiba drag her to the store to buy her a new coat. _

Great story!

A.S.A
Walis chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very adorable. Mistletoe is the ultimate secret weapon for the holidays. XD Kaiba, you dog... Definifely loved this little fic. I liked it even more than your other Christmas one-shotter! Oh-so-glad that you're back into writing here. Will you be updating your other story any time soon? I certainly hope so. Well, as I said before, have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. You certainly brounght me some Christmas cheer! *Goes back to shoveling snow*
PrincessChaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
PrincessChaos: OH! ME LIKE!

Kaiba: I feel a migraine coming along...

PrincessChaos: I know it's a one-shot but I want a sequal dammit! So good! I love this ficcy! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy! *Sigh* You're so damn talented!

Kaiba: Yes, very talented...

PrincessChaos: *Smiles* See Kaiba even agrees *Pats Kaiba on the head like a dog*

Kaiba: *Glare* I'm not the mutt...

PrincessChaos: Whatever *Mumbles* You sure as hell act like him...

Kaiba: I heard that!

PrincessChaos: EEP! What? *Grins sheepishly* Love it Starz! Want another chapter please!

~CHOW! BYEZ!

~*~*~HAPPY HOLIDAYS!~*~*~
EveryoneLiesAlways chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
T_T That was so sweet and warm and fluffy...perfect for Cristmas! I almost cried. I probably would have, but my mom came into my room and distracted me -_-;

You should write more one-shots _ This one was too cute. Mistletoe is a cheap excuse for kissing someone :D Kaiba is a sly dawg.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
well-written, good job.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
oo! i like it!
Sapphire Melody chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
OMG It's so sweet of Kaiba. I think this is the first time to see Kaiba so sweet. It so cute! -

Kaiba is so sly using the Mistletoe as an excuse. This is the cutest I've read for Christmas. Merry Christmas!

~*Sapphire Melody*~
Setine chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Merry Chirstmas.

This made mine.

:D
Naatta chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
It was too cute. You should write a sequal one shot or something.
Cat Alex chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Sweet! I'm usually a grinch, but this melted me to my cotton socks! Ah, the power of Mistletoe rules once again! Great stuff!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Pinkstarz, you nearly made me cry. here I am, trying to study and I HAD to read this. This was beautiful. Great one-shot!
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Kaiba's OOC, but either than that, very cute one-shot.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3