Reviews for Old Friends
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
man, the beginning and last few sentences made me sad. But w/ joey and everyone acting suspicius, that made me laugh.
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
It's good! but I hope Yugi doesn't die, even though Atem IS great but still, Lovely! :)
Riolyne chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Ok, I havn't checked out the rest of your stories but the way you've ended this it makes it sound like Yuugi's going to die soon and join Atem in the afterlife or Atem is going to be reborn! Is there like a sequel or something...

Pen
Yugi Muto chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
that is good I give it 5 stars
jason chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
no! why why why why! but still that was good thanx
Girl1055 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
That has got to be the best YugiXTea story I have ever read. You know I almost cried with happiness at the end? LOL Keep it up! .
yamiishot chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
aw sweet!
big chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Freakin awesome!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
There should be more to this fic. Do ya know what proves that?

This quote:

“Anytime aibou. I am always happy to help. But this is not goodbye, for we will meet again. Sooner than you think…”

Sooner than you think? There should be more. now that you have something to think about, get writing!
Una Morgan chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Oh! My heart was singing! We need more good fluff out there that doesn't cause cavities. This was just right! Great job!

Una
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
You keep hinting that Yuugi will see Atemu again. Is there going to be another story? Well? Nice romance between Yuugi and Anzu. Write more, as you have me hooked.
Bayleef chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Aw! This story was so CUTE! I loved the Yugi/Anzu part, it was so adorable! -glomps them- I love that pairing!

And the part where Yami left! I had tears in my eyes! And the 'Merry Christmas' part was so dote

I loved it! Happy ending for all and a little bit of perfect romance too! I loved it! great work!

Bay Bay!

Bayleef
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
It was simply delightful. So very fluffy at the end there! _ I really liked it! _
animefan5 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Good story. I needed a happy story
CorieChan chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
so cute. fluff. call me a dork, but i love yu-gi-oh.