Reviews for Addiction
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I NEED to find out whats going on here! I am addicted to your story! (eh, bad pun).

I like your style and it's a fresh idea.
Ajedrez chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Very nice chapter. Good to see at least part of Duo's side of the story. Wonder how he realy gets those bruises... And how will the other's react to this new puzzle...

Can't wait to read more.
Dark Angel Katti chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
I like this. I like the way, in the first chapter you twisted peoples words, so it appeared to be one thing, yet leaving it ever open for those of us who were reading carefully to think ... "Wait a minute...he didn't actually say..." and then in the second chapter, hinting at what it could be.
Ink2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
o...k... wat is going on now? like Duo's gettin hurt at the parties or watever? i dunno casue if heero's not doing it i dun see any other reason for them... and like to stop making it look so bad why doesn't Duo just take heero out to watever things he goes to at night and show him its not bad, or that bad anyways..sigh think rationally people...well heh u dun have to listen to lil old me here continue on...
Ms Trick chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
oh hurry and update! i love this story! really wicked!

trick
ZaKai chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Wow! This is a great story! I can't wait for the next part! _
ahanchan chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Good chapter! Please post again soon.
TFC chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Oi, this fic is going really great so far! I can't wait to read more. Your quite the talented writer!
Ajedrez chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Tell me it's all a misunderstanding (as Trowa never really said anything explicitly and neither did Heero)! Anyways, it's a great story so far and I hope to read more soon.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh no. you have to update soon or i'll cry. i NEED to know what happens!

trick
lolly sister chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I liked this. Keep it coming. Please don't leave it incomplete. That was a mean threat.
Allonym chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
It's a mix-up, right! Okay, you've got me hooked - I like how you're involving all the boys rather then just focusing on a few, that's good. Looking forward to the next part!
Cyrrer chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hi, I can't help it, I think the others are getting it totaly wrong. Most probably it is not Heero hurting Duo, but Duo having problems with drugs or so (would go with the title) and just helplessly trying to protect him from it...

O I get everything wrong. But nevertheless a good fic, I enjoyed reading it and am waiting for the next chapter
otaku12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
It's really well thought out and detailed. It's nice to see that more authors are getting to the root of each of the boys' personalities. *clapclap* Please continue soon
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Please continue this story. I would like to know what the problem is. Something in me is hoping that it isn't Heero hitting Duo.