Reviews for The Night Before Christmas
jacksparrowslass534 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
The "on Stupid" gets me every time! I loved it! Wonderfully well written, you make me proud!

"High Queen" of Port Royal (a.k.a. who d'ya think?)
Shinigami Ace chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
lol this is great! really good rhyming! *fav*
pirates3510 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
You make me laugh! On Stupid? That's so classic! Keep more comin'!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
LMAO! brilliant!

Sincerely, *SimbiAni*

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

anyasimbi/media. html
mysterious-muse chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved this poem! Best rewrite of Night Before Christmas I've ever read! Keep it up!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Heh-heh. So, Santa's cursed too. /

Great parody.
Alori Kesi Aldercy chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
WOOT! That was... THE BEST! Don't you ever stop being funny?

_/
Karibbean chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very creative and much too fun to read! Couldn't stop laughing especially the very end!
UniCornVampire3z chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*laughs* *gasp* *gag* *more laughs* *ect.(you get the point...i hope)* wow that was so funny, i know i'm a little late but oh well point being this was great. not to be a perfectionist but see there should be another beat or sylable thinging in the sixth line, "while visions of treasure danced in their heads." maybe put treasure maps. or something. anyways merry christmas...o heck missed it. well hope you had a merry christmas.
Redberry Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I know it's no longer Christmas, but I had to comment on this...it's funny! I wrote my own version too, only it centered more around Barbossa, Ragetti, Pintel, and the Commodore. Maybe I'll get it posted sometime...
2589680986 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
YAY! I LIKE! :D
Sloan-A chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I cannot rhyme. U can though. Cewl poem!
loser with a llama chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
teeheeheehehehehehe! that was one freaky lookin santa!
UtterlyMad chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
lol! Merry Xmas!
jennifer123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
lol! that was really good! Cant really think of much to say ...hm... except... it was ool! lol