Reviews for Seigaku Spies
kisami93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
haha...that was so funny!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
please tell me will u be updating this fic, its so interesting. or was it a oneshot thing?
Sunsun128 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Dirty thoughts! Dirty thoughts! -slaps myself- That was hilarious! I laughed until my sides ached and my stomach jolted.
dfisher25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Love the story. Very very Much. You are a great writter. You should write some more Tezuka and Sakuna fics, maybe even sakuna with some other characters. But the stroy was GREAT!
LivelyRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Write a more spicy chapter about Tezuka And Sakuno QUICK BEFORE I COPY YOUR IDEA * JOKING * HAHAHAH OR AM I

HURRY UP AND WRITE CUASE U GOT TALENT AND B CUZ I AM ABOUT TO PLAY THE PART OF THE CAT IN THE PHRASE CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
snowleaf chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That's hilarious! Oh god, my sides are aching...
LOL chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
LOL! great fic.

laughed till mu stomach hurt.

lmao
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Haha! a thousand laps it is very harsh but of course Tezuka doesn't think so!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
so funny!

continue!
Kagome Taisho chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
ROFL! XD

Get your dirty mind out of the gutters, Seigaku Regulars! XD
darkangel3456 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
*laughs* lol it was very very good! I'm a ballet dancer myself so I was like BALLET! GOOD JOB!

mallory
K'onix chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Really good story, really funny to. My on imagination huh?

First Sakuno saw them and told Tezuka to play along, like in 'Save the Last Dance' when the where on the train.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
HAha this was funny _
ka chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
yo gerry.

interesting fic. ohh...the regulars are really evil ne? and tezuka! he's even more sadistic. hmm...not bad.

keep on writing.
koori no tenshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
yo gerry, nice fic! Like it so much lolz. so humorous. Juz came back from China anyway :P