Reviews for Feudal Love
ayuhchan chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Err... how about Hao?
Mary Sue You chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Inuyasha called and he wants you out of his fandom.
Mary Sue You chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Congratulations!

You managed to write the sorriest Inuyasha crossover on the face of the entire Pit.

You win nothing and you fail at writing.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
er... let's see. What do I have to say... Constructive criticism: It was underdeveloped. And all of those author's notes were unnecessary; you'd explain in the author's notes and then explain the same thing later in the next paragraph. And, as a matter of fact: sorry to break it to you, but no one cares about the cheerleading and 7th grade in the middle of the chapter. You could maybe, like, compile the author's notes at the end of the chapter or something?

And give us more credit. We *can* keep track of the fact that Seon was Sesshoumaru (eh... I had to keep in mind that when he was all nice, he was, in fact, his past self and not... Sesshoumaru). So yeah. I'd say to (in the next next story) add description in the story so you won't have to add random author's notes, no matter how much you don't want to do it. It's so your readers (who are nitpicky like me) will want to come back and read your stuff in the future. And blah blah blah.

I liked your plot though. It was a good idea. It was just so... quick. I read it in, like, 30-60 minutes. Right then. I am interested in seeing how your writing develops in the future because this wasn't that bad overall. :D So I hope that this review didn't, like, turn people away from this story or make you stop writing. Because there's always room for improvement! So... now I'm gonna check out that "Next story" thing cause... I love Gaara. Cause he's my Gaara-chan. :Þ Yayness... :D PEACE.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
hotaru... is especially slow when it comes to her love life, huh?
blueangel11isdead chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
OMG! I havent reviewed... in like.. FOREVER!

So much catching up to do..

Newayz, i read this whole entire story again.. its so GOOD!

Love the ending... lmao, its so cute! I love it when Rei says he's going to kick Kouga out of the room... i can just picture that clrearly in my head...

N ewayz... on to your other stories!
puritygirl2005 chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
so, you have read my story have you. Thats great! I just finished your story, and i really liked it. It might take awhile before i update, but keep checking up on my story.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
I Love The Story!
pyro the dark angel chapter 11 . 7/14/2005
It's such a shame that this story is over. :-( Did u think of maybe writing a sequeal? I would read it if u did. Anyway, Love the story and your little A/N comments. They were hilarious. :-D
Sailor Ra chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
That was cute! i hope you do another story! See ya!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
YEAH! it is finally over, and i don't mean that in a bad way. i'm really going to miss this story. and your next one has already caught my attention. please put that up as soon as you can and update your other one. Ja ne

Death
Saturn's Spawn chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
Oh my gosh! That's so cute! please, you have to do a sequel or something! Please! Please! (gets on knees and begs)

Shadow Saturn: Pathetic

Saturn's Spawn: Says you! Don't worry, she likes it...

Shadow Saturn (glares and mumbles something about insane authors and their imaginations)

Saturn's Spawn: Anyway, I love it!

Shadow Saturn: whatever.

Saturn's Spawn: ignore her... aw, wow, looks like everyone got their happy ending... again, I hope you do a sequel or another Hotaru/Sesshomaru story,whichever...

Shadow Saturn (mumbles great story)

Saturn's Spawn (with wide eyes): why can't you compliment my stories?

Shadow Saturn: because... I die in you story

Saturn's Spawn: You have a funny way of staying dead. Anyway, I just can't say it enough, I love this story and that was a great ending...
Angel Bat chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
*Claps* OMG I love this fic...the kids sound so cute! But its the end! *sniffs* Can you please do another Rei/Kouga and Hotaru/Sesshomaru? I have an idea for one...Can they all be born in Feudal Japan and meet by chance like Hotaru's Father meeting Seshoumaru's and setting them up? Something like that but it your fics! Anyway, You did so good on this fic! *faves*
Crazyjgirl chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
you should so do a sequel to this fic it's the best I am sure I would love to see what their school adventures would be like.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
AW! this one was GREAT! Naraku's dead and Hotaru had twins. It's all so Cute! i can't wait for the last chap so please update again as soon as you can.

Ja ne.