Reviews for The Long Day
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
another great story. I had liked this episode and Kartas was a great character.
samkicksass chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Thanks for this addition! Nicely done.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This was spectacular! And all of them were true to their characters. I really, really enjoyed this! I was kind of upset that they (the show) never addressed Roxton's wounds. So, reading this was refreshing...and satisfied my curiosity.
madforRoxton chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Thank you for the perfect end to Prodigal Father.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Good of you to write this. I also thought Prodigal Father wasn't resolved at all. Good characterization here. M acted exactly as she should have. They should have put this in the episode...

Also, I liked how you tied everything together with the Queensbury thread.
Colorado chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
You continue to be one of the most consistently good writers here. You capture the characters just right, your details are great, and the writing is balanced. I look forward to reading future stories!

Colorado
Ana chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Another very worth effort, congratulations.
Maggie chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
This was a good fanfic
CAP chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Susan, your story arc is impressive. I haven't gotten my season I tapes in yet (should be any day now)...but when I do I make sure I view the Prodigal Father post haste. Your continued story line should wrap up those nagging little threads of scriptwriting that needed attention.
mary whimsey chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
What a wonderful and satisfying ending to the story. I wish Susan was really writing for the show.
Alan chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
I think that this is the best fan fiction here. you are extremely talented.

Wrote you some comments under fl_guy on tlw message board under Prodigal Father too.

Awesome job. It was amazing.
Shelby chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Love all your storys you should definitly write more these are so good.
Janet chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Susan,

Another great ep addition! It was certainly better than the piddly one minute

wrap-up we actually got from the show. The characters were true to form, and

logical. Keep up the good work!

Janet
meagan chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
that was awesome! i loved the emotion that ron felt. the lil crying fest she had was so...what's the word...human. (which sometimes i forget she is) loved the marge/roxton parts, of course. great writing!
goldfish chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Excellent story! You have a great talent for writing a convincing and exciting plotline; the explorers and their characteristics were also wonderfully displayed. Great job, I can't wait to read more! *cough*writeaNedandVeronicastory*cough* :)