Reviews for A Titan's Tradition
Janet chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I just came across this and I'm a super fan of the Original 5 titans and I enjoyed this story! It was beautiful, I could not stop crying at all! Loved it!
Jay and Robin 4 ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Dude, this thing made me cry! Great!
Girl4Christ15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hello! I know it has been a while since you posted this, but I just had to tell you how much I love this story and never grow tired of reading it! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! :]

~Girl4Christ15
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I about cried reading this story; thank goodness Donna came back.
twisted sweetie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh. My. God. This fanfic is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading, it was just so good! Look, the only things that are wrong with your fanfic are a few grammaticle errors, if you ever need an editor I am totally there for you, just email me and I will do whatever you want, please, I'm begging you! It would be an honour and a priveledge! But seriously. I loved this fanfic so much, you would not beleive it. The title's great, everything is just awesome. I love Donna Troy, she is my all-time favorite character. ever. I think that you portrayed her beautifully-,INCREDIBLY well done, you should wright for dc, really. Also I want to tell you that there is a new mini-story in the comic book series 'teentitans', and 'the outsiders' where troia is supposedly coming back, *squeales with excitement despite the late hour*, and I think you should check it out... so toodles_

-ts

-ts
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
aww that's a sweet/sad fic... that being said you need to check your word usage for example

"There were still several ointments already placed on the tree"

last time i checked they don't put ointments on xmas trees. ornaments yes ointments no.
rubylis chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This would be a nice story but please, please, *please* proofread it or have someone else check it for you. There are so many mistakes it changes the meaning of what you're trying to say.

Ornaments are what you hang on a tree. Ointment is a type of cream. Sweaty is what you get after a good workout. Sweetie is a pet name for someone. And I suspect Lian hugged his neck tightly not his deck tightly.
rubylis chapter 1 . 12/28/2004

Miguel Angel Dubn chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I just finished reading this story and I can only think of one word to describe it: BEAUTIFUL!