Reviews for A New Beginning
connor.carrera chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
can you please find a way to continue this fanfic.
connor.carrera chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Nice job mentioning Barney the purple child mulesting dinosaur he is.
connor.carrera chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Naruto's mother had red hair. :(
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting first chapter...Hinata is right there with Naruto...the other voice could be the Fourth Hokage? The writing is easy to follow and well done.
tim lee1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Now the training mission begins. I have noticed that Naruto has not said much at all to Hinata...he does seem a little stiff and not quite as open with her here, eventhough Hinata seems close to her manga character. It is cool to go back and see them at an early stage here because as of the manga now they are together fighting . Hinata has not left Naruto's side for a while now (starting in ch# 611) and I don't think she will let him out of her sight.
tim lee1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
So the mission will include Hinata and the Toad Sage along with Hana. I like the detail that you went into here to set things up so that the story will make sense. I wish you could bring Hinata and her POV in here soon.
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Nice plot you are unfolding here! I like the fact that the 4th is in Naruto's mind...and that Hinata will be included on the training mission. It always seems silly in NaruHina stories when Naruto leaves her to be lonely for the time skip...I know at the time that this was written not much was known about Naruto's mother and father...so good job naming them too:)
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
The chapter is just the right length and it lays out the plot of your story very well. I like the story a lot so far and your writing is well done and is in an easy to read style. I will read on:)
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
The Story is good, the plot is good, The length of the chapers is fine, Your Grammar and Punctuation Seems ok though I wasnt really paying all that much attention to it, I just cant seem to get into the story... I think it is just that it is the wrong Genre for me to get into... but still keep up the good work for those who like it better than me.
Vallavarayan chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
nice story till now- hope you update soon.
Chewie Cookies chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Don't worry about the delay. Great story!

Keep up the good work!
RaiderXV chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Nice update, your grammar has improved substantially over the course of the story. I look forward to your next chapter.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
Interesting Update!
Leaf Ranger chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
Wow... so that's your version of Madara? Interesting.

Good flashback. At the very end, you did say Kanto was up to his old tricks again, instead of Kurodo. OTher then that, cool.
Leaf Ranger chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
NO problems. Good story, and cool about the kids, and stuff.