Reviews for Oni Hogosha
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
okay...quite a prologue...
dracopoet chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter. you got me on edge, keep it up
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
Overall I really like this fanfiction. Your plotline is very original and it is also nice to see that Naruto has some family, although on a different plane. It is also good that he is learning and is extremely mature for his age. I also like how you portrayed most of the characters in this story, as well as having Rin back.

The only things I really didn't like were Tsunade not agreeing with Naruto and the fact that Sakura was able to eavesdrop. Jiraya I can understand spilling the beans, but not Tsunade. Even if it was Sakura, Tsunade would have still had more faith in Naruto to not tell Sakura such things. Also, I can't understand that Sakura was able to eavesdrop on both Naruto and Kakashi. Kakashi maybe, but Naruto is a ANBU-CAPTAIN. He has earned that title for a reason. Even if it is for sake of plot. Plus Naruto detected Hiashi when he was spying on him, when he was with Tsunade. If Naruto could do it then, he could of most definitely found Ino there too. I advise that for a better plot for the story, you could add a more realistic reason to why a character would find something out (for instance Temari spilling the beans was a good one).

Other than that, your fanfiction is very well written, with just a little kinks to work out. Keep up the good work.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
...Damn, Naruto sounds like every girl's perfect husband. Seriously a guy who is hot, smart, strong, has a sense of humor, is responsible, has a deep understanding with others, isn't a pervert, and is able to speak his feelings. The only things that need to be worked on would be his current anti-social personality. What did Tsunade say he had? A bionic attitude? Anyway update ok? -
lancelot.knight chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
i know it says on your bio that you are giving up on this story but please i beg you not too this story is one of the best i have ever read. so please in your time off and during weekends keep the fiction going!
Iwindagame chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
good, good.
ApocSM chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Love the story, update soon!
shankstar89 chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
great story please update soon
Some Reader chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
Great story (and by far the only story that ive found no problems with)layout is fantastic
Master DK chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
like it
Dan chapter 14 . 11/30/2006
Yay! i love these stories! and you really really need to write more because i want to know what happens next. your writing is awesome and you should write moe everything!
Goldensage1 chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
v
Regres chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
if your going to write a story finish it
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
this fiction is really good, im impressed:). well, as an suggestion,how about our beloved Shinku Asura makes some jutsu that transforms his 6 foxes into colored clones of him, that all have the best techniques of that element, and fight in perfect teamwork, that would be very effective, dont'cha think?

well anyway, good luck, and keep on this S-rank Fanfiction ().
Nic'sim87 chapter 14 . 4/3/2006