Reviews for Yondaime
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
really liked it!
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh wow. Very . . . involved. It's rare to see a serious Yondaime-centric fic that doesn't JUST focus on the Fourth's fight with the kyuubi. And your grammar and spelling are spot-on, which is so shamefully difficult to find on this site.

My only beef-and a minor one at that-is that there was so little attention given to Miyabi. Even if you had been forced to make this a two-shot, I think it would've rounded out the piece a little more to do some exploration into Miyabi's character; her likes and dislikes, hobbies and pet peeves. The story about her father was fantastic, and I would've been pleased to see more along those lines.

Kudos for an all-around GREAT fic! Big fav!

-RN (LS)
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
A really good story! _ I'm just in awe of the story you just wrote up. _ Hmm..Yondaime is mysterious person since we don't know his life story, except his sacrifice to safe Konoha. _ .-;
Sakura Trees chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i really believe this really happened i love your story
Haliled chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow! I can tell you worked your ass of for this...

Thanks for all your hard work! This is a marvelous fic! Horribly well written! _
Pyrodarkangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This is beautiful and i left a note for you on LJ. Keep up the good work!
iamanumber chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
A truly wonderful story, definitely going to my favorites list!

Your style is very pleasant to read, and your story seems to develop almost naturally. You made your theory on what happened before Naruto's birth very believable, and managed to keep everyone in character (a particularly good job with Orochimaru!).

Kudos to you for producing one of the best Yondaime's fic I've come across!
princessares chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is surely one of the most well-written fanfics involving the mystery of the Yondaime written. I like your idea of preserving his name as a secret... Urgh... I'd love to rave more, but I gtg now - It's great to read a writer's work that obviously has had lots of effort poured into it... :-D
Tamara2187 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
this is one of the best stories i have ever read in the fanfiction site. the way you wrote this story was remarkable, this story made me laugh, shocked, suprise, and mostly thinking...thinking how accurate in contrast of how i thought Yondaime was naruto's father, and what also hapend to his mom (that she died in child-birth)

also, for the past few months now i was thinking that Orochimaru had indeed something to do with the Kyuubi coming to the villiage...when i read that part of the story i was in complete shock b/c i didn't know someone else had the same ideas about almost everything in the story.

You wrote this story very well and i'm glad to see someone as talented as you write basically everything i had in my head naruto's existances...
Rex-kun chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ow.. awesome..

I think this one shot was really well writen.. the personality of the Yondaime is really good.. i guess fits really well with what is already told.. and i guess the way Miyabi and the Yondaime got together too.. was really nice..

Good Work.. :D hope to see more of ur works..

CYA
morgannia chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
i really liked this. your characterization of Yondaime was excellent, imo, just the way i've always imagined him. kakashi, jiraiya, oro & the 3rd also seemed to be very in character, esp jiraiya in the hospital scene. wonderful story.
netami100 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is a really good piece. Naruto is definitely related to the Yondaime, if you sees the looks alone. Lol.

Anyway, I really like this fic. It would be a really good thing if you do continue. But something tells me, it won't be.
Gowa chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow wow wow.

If you want a name for yondaime, some people have been studying the contract for the frog summonings, and between Naruto and Jiraiya's signatures is an 'Arashi', and we know the Fourth summons Gamabunta n_n

amazing story!