Reviews for The Middle
Ado Edem chapter 1 . 6/20
I love this. You did a great job with this PoV.
Bigou chapter 1 . 5/17
A very interesting take on Mr. Satan, and well written at that! It sure change from all the Hercule Satan bashing out there.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/12
Huh
meressefers chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Without any exaggeration, I think this is the best DBZ fic I've ever read. Really subtle and well-written revisionist take on a character everyone seems to hate, and completely in-character to boot. I especially liked the part about Mr. Satan identifying with Gohan as someone who doesn't quite fit into the role his family has set for him. Thank you for sharing this.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I know this was written ten years ago, but it's still an amazing story even now and I wonder why it isn't more popular.
The Mysterious Mr. D chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like this alot. Shows alot of depth to the guy and perhaps the reason he acts like this, even when alone is to help ease off the stress that is granting him. I would like to see a sequel where he manages to make his way to Korin's tower and talks with the cast. Would be interesting to see their perspective and some solid characterization. Though we wouldn't get to hear Goku's side (unless King Kai was feeling generous).

Overall, a very good piece of writing.
hunter the 19th chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really like this take on the character. I'd like to see more.
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
And suddenly, i like him... it's amazing what being taken seriously can do to a characters likability. This is now my headcanon.
Blade of Justice chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just finished a story about Hercule myself, so I decided to go looking and see what else was out there. While I'm very disappointed at the quantity of stories about him, your story here does make up in quality. A great look at Hercule and definitely one of the better stories in this section by a wide margin. Excellent work.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
A very interesting take on things. It is true that overall he ended up helping more than hurting, both here and later in the series. it is nice to see a bit of his perspective on the issue rather than just the perspectives of him from everyone else.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Interesting. You make very valid points and I actually really like the characterization. Weirdly enough, I could actually hear Hercule in my head so you really got the character voice down. Awesome job!
-d101
serroxley chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
good story
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great work on this.
adamjb chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
A rare gem in the DBZ fandom. Great story!
samus18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I appreciate the intelligence that went into this story - like a lot of other reviewers said, I totally believe it and wouldn't be surprised if I now saw Hercule in a different light while watching the series. Kinda makes you have sympathy for the guy, and not a little understanding. Well done story; thanks so much for sharing it. :)