Reviews for The Middle
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 8/17
This was an amazing one-shot; I really liked the way you portrayed Hercule's thought process as well as how the media could have come to the conclusion that they did.
I especially liked the sympathy he had for Gohan and would be interested in reading more about this version of Mr Satan.
Kuroki8 chapter 1 . 7/27
interesting
DocHoliday0316 chapter 1 . 7/3
Pretty good one shot, dude. I always liked Mr. Satan, buts its nice to see a POV from him that makes him much more sympathetic and gives him reasonings for taking credit for defeating Cell. Good stuff.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 4/22
mm wow cool
JemDragons chapter 1 . 3/30
The key to being vague was to make it sound simple. As if the answer was so obvious that anyone with a pulse ought to be able to figure it out. Doing this discouraged people from asking further questions.

Has Mister Satan ever read the Emperor's New Clothes, by any chance?
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
One of the best fics on Hercules Satan :)
ivanthedead chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I love this. You did a great job with this PoV.
Bigou chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
A very interesting take on Mr. Satan, and well written at that! It sure change from all the Hercule Satan bashing out there.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Huh
meressefers chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Without any exaggeration, I think this is the best DBZ fic I've ever read. Really subtle and well-written revisionist take on a character everyone seems to hate, and completely in-character to boot. I especially liked the part about Mr. Satan identifying with Gohan as someone who doesn't quite fit into the role his family has set for him. Thank you for sharing this.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I know this was written ten years ago, but it's still an amazing story even now and I wonder why it isn't more popular.
The Mysterious Mr. D chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like this alot. Shows alot of depth to the guy and perhaps the reason he acts like this, even when alone is to help ease off the stress that is granting him. I would like to see a sequel where he manages to make his way to Korin's tower and talks with the cast. Would be interesting to see their perspective and some solid characterization. Though we wouldn't get to hear Goku's side (unless King Kai was feeling generous).

Overall, a very good piece of writing.
hunter the 19th chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really like this take on the character. I'd like to see more.
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
And suddenly, i like him... it's amazing what being taken seriously can do to a characters likability. This is now my headcanon.
Blade of Justice chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just finished a story about Hercule myself, so I decided to go looking and see what else was out there. While I'm very disappointed at the quantity of stories about him, your story here does make up in quality. A great look at Hercule and definitely one of the better stories in this section by a wide margin. Excellent work.