Reviews for A Sinful Woman
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh dear, another one I left unreviewed. This is pretty much the only LotGH story that I've ever read and genuinely liked. I liked Annerose, who gave her conqueror brother his start. The story had a lot of truth to it, in many ways.
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Thank you so much for having written this.
Classically Cliche chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
asdfghjkl. This is beautiful. Exactly what I needed at the end of a LOGH marathon. I... It's... it's just so satisfying. Thank you so much for writing this - agh, nine years ago?! - it's really fantastic. Annerose fascinated me from her first mentioning and I love how your writing makes her come alive. Thank you, again, for writing this, and um, I will be reccing this to... to anyone else who's watched LOGH!
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This story is so well written I am out of words. You fleshed out the barely described Annerose marvelously sort of reminds me of a more calculating Esther or more like Cleopatra. She is purposeful and determinate to survive in an hostile battlefield (court) and against all odds win without losing focus she played her part and later goes out of view not to dirturb the ascending star trayectory. The world calls this type of woman sinful and are feared. This goes straight to favorites
DesertVixen chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I liked it, and you were right about not really needing the background.

** “Yes, Your Majesty. I’ve had many lessons while I’m here, but none of them were about this.” Inspiration suddenly hit her and she said, “I wouldn’t have anyone as teacher but you.”

It was a line, and in her opinion not even a very good one.

It still worked. **

This was fabulous here - and true.

DV
Laura L chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I think your insight into Annerose's protectiveness towards Reinhart is dead on. I like it keeps coming back to his welfare.

Obviously, we're not sure about just how abusive their father was, but this is by no means a stretch!

Thank you for sharing your story!
Steph Jursie chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
When you first sent me this in .doc format, I was pissed because the Mac wouldn't open it and I couldn't change it to .rtf in order to get it to do so

I like this story - I like it a lot. It would do well as a multi-parter but maybe it is just as well that it ends here. It's excellent.