Reviews for The Last Dance
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very sweet and very sad

Love this story
SIGF chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow. Just wow. This was an amazingly written story with a wonderful yet bittersweet ending. Had you given it a happy or sad ending it would have fallen short. Great job.
mam chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
really really great story. one minor thing: did you mean xmas 1976 which makes sense for them being 7 and 9 ish. Anyway I love the light banter between them and adored the simile: 'she could melt into him like the sun into the sleeping ocean'. Good job.
jeremiah the bullfrog chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
im a big cm fam but still they committed adultry

poor richard you make mon seem like a slut also
Exintaris chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
As this is an AU, I suppose you can have Monica still under 30 in 2004, whereas she passed 30 in Series 7 on the show.

I quite liked this.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Aww! I dodn't loke that Mon was married ot Tichard but it was still ver ysweet! I was even a little teary eyed at the end.!
Erica chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I. Loved. It.

[claps] Good job! )
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Oh. My. God. This was the cutest and perhaps the saddest standalone I've ever read! It was cute because of the ending, but it was sad because of the ending. OMG, this was just wonderful and you wrote it so well with the descriptions and everything. Brilliant!

RaChEl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
omg this was really good
lilly chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
lovely and bittersweet

excellent writing :0)
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
very nice story...and well written..will there be more or is it a stand alone? happy holidays
Jayne Leigh chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
LOVE IT! maybe continue next x-mas :P hehe, anyway, great work.