Reviews for Scars
Rene chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Okay, this is the best short serious story I've read - honest! I've decided to explore your more serious side. I'm not sure what catagories are listed for the Fanficiton contest but if they had a short inspirational catagory, this would have won hands down! You dressed Raphael's mood and attitude perfectly. Maybe James could have been a little bit longer with his part in the story, but it carried well just the same.
My mom was a recovering alcoholic and did AA and all the meetings and was even a guest speaker at some of them. She died in 1998 from cancer after nearly 13 years of sobriety. We never got along very well until she found herself through AA. Even then, though, she was a testy son of a gun! ;0) Still, I miss her. This is a great fic and I hope you expound on it with another short of long version. Grabbing the mood of the character and putting it into print is a tough and tedious task. You pulled this one off beautifully. Kuddos! /\ /\ /\ /\ "Clapping!"
Ramica chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Amazing how a complete stranger can completly change your life and put things into prespective. Very deep. A great Raph story.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This is so deep.

I think I say that about all your stories though.

I really liked your perseptive on this one. Its not so much about Raph as realizing what's going on in the world and people around you.

Red Turtle
Satana chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Very deep man!
the EMPRESS chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
That brought tears to my eyes! *Incerdibly* well-written! I mean, *wow* If you ever decide to expand on this I'll be here to read it, but even if it remains the way it is, I believe it's absolutely perfect!
LarryDuds chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
*claps* Very nice! ;)
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
First of all, I think that the way Raphael was characterized in this story suits him perfectly, secondly that bit about the prom almost made me cry 'cause it's so damn sad. Last, I'd recomend this story to people who are always whining about how bad they have it, because this story has a good message in it. Slue!

-Shadow
Lorelai Curtis chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
ooooh! good good good. whoever wrote this is a very talented author. Cheers!
Flamedramongirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Very good story. I like how Raphael changed for the better at the end.
Dawnatello chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Nice story. Very Raphael-esque. And nice, touching ending.
RJ chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
this is really good. I'm sure lots of people have told you that, but this is REALLY good! I can imagine myself sitting down and reading a book written by you. It's sounds so experienced, as if it really happened. I just think it's a very well written piece of writing.
Arista Niara chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
Great story! Keep writing!
KC chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
this is really good, I especially like the little details you put in, like watching prom thru a window. very nice :) KC
AmajoS chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Thats so good. I love Raph stories.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2