Reviews for Baka!
Lunatique chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Heh, that was... strange, yet fun. Inuyasha invading Kagome's school was suitably crazy and funny, though I would have thought Inuyasha could have bowled over the principle with Kagome on his back any hour of the day. The ending had a nice madcap feel to it. You show good range, from the serious to the comic. :)
LadyClauditoria chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE! Actually, that would be mean demanding. So I'll try bribing. You can has cookie? Or two? Fine, just take the whole packet. *tosses packet*There, now please update! You're such a good writer!
Silver Mayflower chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Funny little story. Kielbasa... are you Polish, by any chance?
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
her back pack is like the carpet-bag that mary poppins carries. and kaoru always miraculously produces a bokken when she wants to clobber someone.

yes... i like no endings... my favorite fandoms can continue indefinately... )

funny story by the way. babaold hag ba-changrandmother

now tell us how she explains everything when she goes back to school... *taps foot* hmm? o.O
buffy crazy chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
finish i love it so much! ~BC~
biggest anime fan nli chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Hello! I read your email and I'm itching to reply (I read it like two days ago, but had no opportunity to reply.) Sesshoumaru, sit! Isn’t there cuz it's been removed T-T cuz of the mistakes in the beginning. So now I've rewritten the first chapter (much better now. It was so DUMB before) and will submit it as soon as they let me (in 5 days) I'm not al that upset cuz I've been meaning to do that anyway. I'm just sad all the reviews are GONE T-T but I have most of them in a document on my computer. Muahahaha! Oh, well.

So that is why! . heheheh! Thanx for your review! It was so cute! I'll be happy to move in now! (Too bad he had commitment issues...eh...I'm still coming after him though!)

And I picked this story to review I was wondering when you'll update? Come on, it's so cool! You DO plan on updating it, don't you?
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
um... i'm your beta, so yeah. and yes, hanyous count as primates.
puptastic25 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
OMG! Your story is HILARIOUS! I shared it with my friends and they thought so too. Yeah, I'd love it if one of my favorite anime characters came to life and crashed through my math class door... it might liven up those boring lectures she gives us... "The hypotenuse is the oppisite..." *snore* Huh? What? Oh, yes, I was reveiwing till I remembered one of them *snicker*. Please update soon!

Ja Ne!
silverfingers2lazy2login chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Nice... but you haven't updated in, like, FOREVER.
anime-luver4ever23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
kool chapter even i wouldn't think of this situation...lolz...plz keep updating
silverfingers chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Hee hee...Kikyo's son. Surprised he didn't get more angry. Um...since he's half human, he's probably only a little bit primate. Demon instincts would cancel some out. I like it! Write more. (sometimes I don't notice that a story goes beyond chapter 1, although sometimes I'm just lazy. ;-))
silverfingers chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hello? See, I wanted to review your story since you're one of my favorite reviewers (tell no one or they'll all get jealous.) But I didn't know anything about Inuyasha. So I asked my lilacpurple, who tried to get me to read it, like she always did. But she surprised me by giving up when I said no. So I wound up practicaly ASKING for it, a new thing for me. Anyways...

1) YAY! No OOC people. Don't you dare not update. I need 2 know more.
medlii chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
This story is awesome! I wonder what took Kaede... I guess I'll just have to wait. It would be so funny to see Inuyasha come charging into my school and just run off with somebody. Or see him threaten the principal with his sword...

I say hanyous are primates b/c they are half-human so they have the primate-ness from the human in them. Did that make any sense? Maybe... I hope so! I tried... Anyway, keep writing! Please?
DarklessVasion chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
That was funny. How many times does one wish that someone would come busting into a boring situation and rescue them... for high adventure! LOL. Please continue, you're off to a good start.
BAFling chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Bwahahaha! This whole chapter was completely hilarious! I liked it even more than I liked the last one! You know I never thought about that...telling people to read at the end of the chapter -cocks head- Yeah, great sence of humor. And...um...well, I think that since Inuyasha is half-human, he is a half-primate...I guess. Bwahaha! And Kagome flying over his head like that! So funny! Anyway, I can't possibly specify ALL the parts I loved cuz this chap is full of 'em. You are a better writer than I expected, plus you're very creative. K, update soon! I really love this!