Reviews for The Lion King: Jak Style
jessi chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Great story, very entertaining!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I love the beginning of chapter 3. I would buy Jak too. :)
Super Awesome Mega Lemon - Ali chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
W.o.w I just finished reading all the chapters and that was awesome! I really like the whole idea of Jak being converted with the Lion King and yes, it is ironic that Daxter was Timon. Anyway I really loved this fic! Keep up the brilliant work!
xxwriter389xx chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
I really did love this and I almost cried at some parts. I was hoping someone would do a crossover cuz I always think of how perfect it would be. And here you are! Loved it so much and love your writing :)
Drackial chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
I like how Brutter's the technically correct one X3 But this has been a very amusing story so far and I still love your style of writing, definitely one of my fav authors. You just need to work on some grammar/word choice mistakes and some spelling too. Then everything's perfect
PurpleSkillz chapter 11 . 1/7/2007
very well done please right more stories soon:)
Llama chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Oh yah, i'm rae!(ya know the one with all the retarded animals)

Where's DARK he's the best (actually not really but he's jolly well not really but whatever)

I'm soo sad!

But that was an okay story!
Rae with a buffalo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Oh My God!

Ah!

... Uh jak made out with his MOM.

Sorry

Great first chapter!

Bu-Bye
SmashQueen chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
TRadition that goes back to Mar. First thing to go. XD He's dissing himself! XD I love this crossover!
Mermaid Ninja chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You could have replaced Zazu with Pecker.
Arko-del-oeste chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
69 pages, hmmn.. that rings a bell. good story.
Usagi-Zakura chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
Lion king was the most succesfull cartoon of it's time so this was doomed to be great.

There is one thing I noticed however (I have an eye for details so it doesen't really matter)

WHat Rafifki says when he meets Simba (that african chanting) actualy means: "thank you so much squashed banana, you're a baboon and I'm not"

I heard it on a documentary on the dvd but you said you didn't have that so its ok.
Hybrid-Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love Jak, I love the Lion King, I love your story! But I really think you should have made Pecker as Zazu, after all Pecker was Damas' advisor in Jak 3, so it would have been a perfect fit.
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 11 . 12/24/2004
-dies-oh the fluff! -murders keira* DIE! -static noise-cough- ahem, nicely written, and what do you know, i got to read oit! only cause i didnt want to d my chores, so i lost my allowence for this week... nice job LES... just goes to show many authors have way too much time on their hands...
KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
ah yes, hottie jak! this is different. its the li king story line with the jak and adaxter characters. hehe, cute! i like!