Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Well, there's nothing like reading a fanfic that's 12 years in the making, haha. I feel really lucky I just discovered this now! I've been a Ranma fan for a decade, and for some reason, I never came across this. So now I can read it all in one sitting without having to wait around for 9 yrs for the update! That's a craaazy long time tho, I'm so glad you provided closure! Anyway, your mature, growth-oriented portrayals of Ranma and Akane were well-executed and your style has an eloquent, poetic edge to it. The inner voices you gave these two brought to life the pent-up feelings we never got to explore all that much in the canon. I was immensely satisfied by your honest discussion of their insecurities w/ each other because I felt like they built most of their relationship around those. As for the plot, I like the simplicity and silliness of it all. You used enough of the classic tropes Ranma 1/2 is known for ("IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"). Although, if it were me, I would add to the mix more of the shenanigans and craziness that characterised Ranma's life as we knew it. I felt like this is way TOO easy - it's making me suspicious haha. Also, where are Ranma's mom and Happosai (not that I want him around)?

All those aside, it's the nostalgic musings that hit me SO hard; I felt like I'm also coming home to Japan at the Tendo Dojo after 2 years of being gone. And if there's anything Ranma 1/2 makes me feel so much, it's nostalgia. Great work!
celestial lelila chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
It took you way too long to finish, but thank you for not completely abandoning this story. It was lovely. Thank you.
pahlee chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Ahh, I feverishly remember reading this a while ago, and then every so often I check my stories in hopes of updates of the ones I favorite and bam, here lies yours! This chapter made me smile and so giddy, I love these kinds of RA stories, they always leave me with such a giddy feeling inside and I am just so happy!

Great job with this, and thank-you foe updating!
You ROCK harder chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Hey hey! So I just took a look on here to see this was complete, woohoo!

I enjoyed that Akane didn't make him do any true slave activities, but what a missed opportunity! Ha-ha! It's true to her good nature, though, so I'll excuse it. It does leave me wondering what he would have done if they had been reversed, he's so awkward at times that he'd probably just waste it with bluffs of terrible things that were never to come.

Anyway, I liked the ending, the last few lines were especially well done. And I read it just in time for the holidays! Thanks for the early gift!

(On a side note: what do they do now? She has to go back to the US for school, so does she transfer or does he tag along, eventually? Or do they simply wait, for years, ugh! Or did she just get an Associates degree, maybe? I'm thinking too much! Good work, and thanks!)
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Estos chicos siendo cordiales, es lo que siempre e querido leer!
jdcocoagirl chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
lovely...
Anony chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
And what a holiday pretreat this is!
"Loved every word!
Thank you so much!
nancyricoleon chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
me gusto mucho tu historia
Nath08 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
I love your story ! Please don't wait too long for the next update... I can't wait for the next chapter !
squintymayhem chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Woohoo! You're amazing!
linkgold64 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
very nice fic, but please write an epiloge this ending is a little cut...
PurseMonger chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
I'm so very pleasantly surprised that this story is updated! I read it years ago and enjoyed it. The ending was lovely. You have them say just the right amount to admit and understand each other's feelings. Neither are good with words so it was perfect.
kana chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Thank you for finishing this story! Finally. lol. I almost forgot about this, but thank you for reminding me. I lost all hope you were ever going to finish this, so yeah. But I read all of it again and now I'm grinning like a lunatic. :) Thank you.
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
How have I never read this?! It's like stumbling on a new show on Netflix and being able to binge watch it in one sitting.
So in other words, A damn treat.

This is adorable.