Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Lady Ski chapter 7 . 2/23
This fanfic its beautiful! Love it. I tope you would continue! Its so sweet!
SatineGrey chapter 7 . 2/14
I can't believe I haven't added this to my favorites, or probably because I didn't have an account before. This is such truly an amazing story, and you have a great talent in writing! I hope you continue writing this and not end up just with that quiet ending of their slavery week...
NBK chapter 4 . 2/1
"It was because he knew he couldn't live another day if there wasn't just some chance that he could win her over.."
what a beautiful line
You ROCK harder chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
I don't think I reviewed this one yet, so here you are! (See, some of us ARE still reading, just not consistently ;) )

These guys are just begging for something to happen, but I kind of like that Akane didn't abuse her power and make it happen. Very magnanimous of her, but she'd better hurry before her break is up!

I'm not one to talk because I desperately have to update my own story, but hope you haven't given up on this. It's good, and we're right around that time of year, so hopefully you'll get some inspiration and kick out a finale!
CRSSoulSelf chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
You can't tell me that you're not gonna write more?! That you're gonna leave it like that? You have to finish it.
Ria chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
Owww so sweet but y u stop writing it?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
When is chapter 8?
purdy panda chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I love this! Please write more. PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE?
Luna Charmcaster chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
loving it XD
Thou shalt not fear chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
continue please
IndeChan chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
I wanna another chapter! I love the scene in dojo with kiss, it was so cuuute!
viccolove chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
You updated your profile. WHY NOT UPDATE THIS STORY?
Steph chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
O.K. I now it's been years. But please update! This is one of my favorite stories. I love it, I want to know what happens, you said at the end of this chapter that there is a reason for Akane's actions towards Ranma, I really want to know what happens. Will they get together? Are they just going to leave again? I JUST HAVE TO KNOW!
MOJO chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
XCELLENT XCELLENT XCELLENT
Ranmaanna chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
i still read its awsome :)