Reviews for A kiss by the Stream
angietheunicorn chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
o i loved the idea. it was kind of awkward reading at first, i usually don't read dom bashingfics, but then i realiosed this wasn't dom bashing, and i loved the ending. i laughed. mayb your fingers always be agile enough to write,

angie the unicorn
Keladry of Masbolle1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was so sweet! I love that story you should continue onto it. By the way the name was Lord Wyldon and not Walden. Well that's it! Bye!
she who has too long a name chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
umm, somewhere there was a typo where you called dom doom which is kinda funny but wuteva, luv ur oneshot and doesn't neal love yuki? by the way, is it gonna be a KN or a KD?
Ms. Aly chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
That was good, except for the Neal and Yuki break up, in other words you better put them back together! Oh and there were a few mistakes:

1) Kels full name is spelt without an N

2) Unakword is not a word and it is spelt awkward

3) In the paragraph after the flashback you asked how to spell the training masters name, Lord Wyldon
notthemessiah chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh yeah by the way i love the way you have Neal in love with her as well. That's excellent.
notthemessiah chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
this is good it has potential but i would love to see a little more romance. a tip for writing longer chapters-write on DON'T UPLOAD IT then write a few more and put them together as one big chapter. That usually works. Keep working on your writing sista and you will go far and get many reviews!
jamie lynn chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
i like it please update ASAP!
On top of cloud 9 chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
i like your story! its very good, but your cahpters are really short, and also you have some spelling errors

its wyldon, not walden...

also feel free to r/r my fic! its called weddings!
Queen Tigeress chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
i love ur story u know that! it's wonderful! dancing closer and closer?
hartbrkr chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
I LOVE IT! But why doesn't Neal speak UP!
Annie of Queenscove chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
I'm confused. In chappie 3 you said that Neal and Yuki had broken up 2 months before, then how come she was in his room an hour before the ball?
hellojoe chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
what no, this cant be happening, why on earth would you have neal like kel again and what about yuki, you cant just leave her hanging in the middle of no where.
hellojoe chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
m, neal had a newky punched face ha? wonder what that could be?
hellojoe chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i dont usually winge but it really annoys me when people dont edit you might want to check your spelling. Other than that the story sounds like itll be good!
Tris-WannaBe chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Pretty good. I like the Neal part! Anyway, I think you should go into more detail instead of just saying 'the relationship progressed'. It would also make your chapters longer.