Reviews for Whose Line is it Anyway?
I award all the bisexuals 100000000 rainbow SPARKLY points! Humph, no one believes in us! Cuddles rainbow sparkly points. You believe in me, right points?
SharpPointyThings chapter 21 . 1/19
What about hockey? Do you like hockey?
SharpPointyThings chapter 18 . 1/19
HA! I reviewed the awesomeness! Now back to drooling over Yugi and Atemu, all that leather. Sigh.
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 48 . 7/26/2013
Is this Whose Line story actually done? Well, what about the rest of it? Who's the winner of the Christmas Whose Line?
XxDeathShadowXx chapter 48 . 7/6/2013
I absolutely love this! It's really cheered me up and makes me laugh. You're awesome :)
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A Whose Line is it Anyway centered fanfic? This I HAVE to see!
Kiterious chapter 48 . 12/24/2011
So...this story's kinda done isn't it. That's sad to hear, this story is so awesome it's actually kind of a part of my life. I remember reading it back when it was new...I sound like an old person looking back on their life!

Anyways, thanks for the laughs Laria!
DragonsFlame17 chapter 48 . 11/3/2011
This. Story. Is. AMAZING.

I'm one of those awful people who has been reading it pretty much since the beginning but never reviewed. In my defense, I didn't have an account and I've only ever read it on mobile. Mobile's annoying and you don't want to load more pages than you have to.

Anyways, my excuses are about as useless as the points.

The main thing I'm trying to say is Yu-Gi-Oh Whose Line has always been and always will be my favourite fanfiction of all time. Which is pretty impressive since I don't even usually like yaoi.

I do like how you complimented Canada though :P Go Canadians! *is canadian*

Gah, long review. Sorry. It was gonna be longer actually till I looked at it. And I realized there's not really a way to put how much I LOVE this story into words anyways. Other than "OH MY GOD LARIA YOU ARE A GENIUS".

That's all!
reviewer chapter 37 . 7/13/2010
NOOOOOOOO! NOT JOEY! He's the funniest character in the actual show! then comes tristen or duke and then seto (at least when he picks on joey anyway. it's so funny because of the way joey reacts to it!) of course in your story seto is the funniest and joey is not funny at all. but why not, joey is a funny name and the guy is there for comic relief even if he acts like an idiot! Y DO U HATE JOEY! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU!
butterflybg chapter 48 . 2/17/2010
"I bring you sand" lol That's rich "I give you an xbox" lol xbox sucks! ps3 & wii iss better! ) & Atemu is much better than Seto! lol You are so mean to him! lol Still getting over that Stephanie Meyer thing to... lol
Kumiko Seph chapter 48 . 2/15/2010
Lmao, that was absolutely hilarious! Woohoo! SFAH rules!
butterflybg chapter 47 . 1/24/2010
What? What is this I hear about people not cheering for my hubby, aka Atemu? If they know what's good for them, then next time they won't not cheer for him... him being my hubby that is... lol Don't worry, I could never hate you, I just loathe you a little..lol jk ) But yay! You took my suggestion...I didn't l know I made a suggestion! lol But why? Why oh why would you make Atemu read as Stephanie Myers? ( That will take a little time for me to forget that... that fate which is indeed worst than death! Not that he hasn't died before already... lol In the wise words of Atemu from season 4, You will pay dearly for what you have done! lol By the way this chapter was so FUNNY! I deem it to be FREAKIN HILARIOUS! Vampires! lol Update soon!
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
funny
Kumiko Seph chapter 47 . 1/21/2010
Woohoo! John Green is awesome! Go Nerdfighteria! DFTBA!

Awesome new chapter! Can't wait for the next one! ;)
Dragen Lilly chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
i thinck its called living propt or somthing
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »