Reviews for Always a Survivor
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love how you take certain pairings and then make them work for you in a way that's completely plausible in context. This story is gorgeous in a terrible kind of way.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I liked this, a lot. It was creative. I admit, I do have one problem, though.

In the manga, it is revealed that one can only be revived by Sesshoumaru's sword once and then it shall fail to revive again. So your last section was inaccurate.

However, I do take in the date in which you've written this, so we didn't actually know that at the time. So, it's a simple mistake and doesn't take away from the story too much.

You should make some more Sesan.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow... just wow. This was utterly amazing :D I love it!
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Another winner! Love it! Thanks again.
Amadoni chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Well, I never saw this scenerio happening. But I must admit that it was very creative...and horrifying. [clicks to favs]
seaweed chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Beautifully written. All the emotion it gives is incredible. The way you managed to contain in so little space all the pain and sorrow was magnificent.
Karin Kinomoto chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This was carried the Sesshoumaru X Sango so well...kudos to you!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The way you write and the emotion you conveyed was just so raw. I loved it. It was heartbreakingly beautiful in such a way I actually cried. Kudos to you! _

Never Surrender chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
i.. LOVED THAT! omg! five stars * for you! and one more * (make that 3) for the way u wrote this! woo u rock! good job!
Chimichanga chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
AWW Does this have to be a one-SHOT? I want some more pwez pwez pwez? Aww forget it im acting weird again. Ja Ne

Kevin Lee
Morbidity chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
So horrible and abrasive and tragic.

Beautiful job.

Shame on me for thinking this pairing could never work. You've proved me wrong.
rumdiculous chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow that was awesome. This story was creepy and just all around excellent.
hot like a polkadot chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
whoa. so emotional. ekk that made me cry and now my friend is teasing me! ROAR! i hate you! kidding. i actually love you. the ending was so angsty and i wish it wasnt a one-shot and it had more chapters. omigosh i cant believe that there are only like 10 reviews! this fic should get like a bazillion reviews. see, thts how much i like this story. _
jasmine chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is one of the most beatifuly written stories

I've ever read