Reviews for Always a Survivor
Sorina-Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow. This has to be one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. The emotion it conveys is so raw and powerful. The way you wrote it is truly beautiful and I don't think it could have been written any other way. This was a wonderful story!
Kaze Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i never really like Sesshy x Sango

but this fic was surprisingly (sp?) one of my favs. You've got alot of talent in writing. ever thought 'bout becoming an author? _

this is going on my favs -
Sesshomaru is mine chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
wow. that's all I can say. This was so good. It just was so well-stuctured and thought out. It was so sad; it made me cry. Really, this is an excellent story, you should be very proud of it.

Liebe,

Sesshomaru is Mine
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Wow. That was creepy, get good.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow, I don't know what to say, but the ending is pleasingly twisted(in some odd way). This also has to be one of the better writen Inuyasha stories I've read in a long time. I like how you went about the sequence of events, it flowed nicly. Good work.
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
that was awsome!I liked that story its

really good-
morelen chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
it's so angsty...i love it! -

it's a great one-shot but feel free to make it longer -
Witch of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I think I'm gonna cry. Okay I am crying but that's partly because I've been reading a whole reem of seriously deppresing fics lately. Seriously though I found this incredibly moving. Just so, so sad... *goes into corner and blubbers*
23 | « Prev Page 1 2