Reviews for Perpetually For Science
tigerslady08 chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
ah, you killed Vincent, *sniff* hehehehehehehe I so totally hope you'll be updating soon, this rocks! * happy jazzy dance*
VexenIV chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
This is good.

Love it.

Red-Firaga chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
AH please update i'm crying here! Or update whenever your ready..please! :D
Shinigami-chan chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
you, know this is actually intresting! i can't wait for the next chappy!
Lemisah chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
Ahh... the emergence of Yuffie: The Savior Ninja. Ahoy!

Err, yeah. Leaving a review to say that I really like the way you write crazy!Cloud. Nutty Cloud was amongst my favorite parts of FF7, because I'm a mean, mean fan like that. So yeah, I fully approve of the last two chapters! :)
kasugai gummie chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
I... really like the way your brain works. Am not even in the fandom anymore, but RenoCloud and science and WOAH VIRUZZES is always a plus and verily much appreciated.

Please to be writing moar!
flamearrow chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
update update update! this story is starting to get really interesting and you left it at a sort of clifhanger.
chichi167 chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
this is a good story I hope you continue!
kazuhiko chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Ah! A year after the game, right? Not after Advent Children? So Avalanche-ites and Turks working together. Sounds familiar. But I think Rude’s right. They’re not going to get very far without a leader who knows how to lead. Maybe Elena and Tifa will work things out, but I’m with Nanaki. Time to take a nap. Er… :: choking, not chocking:: eh heh? .

Who’s the mental case? Doesn’t sound like Cloud? More like Sephiroth. Could the sneaky kid making “toys” for Dr. Z be a Sephiroth clone? Makes a weird kind of sense, doesn’t it? And Z has two clones in her bedroom? Curiosity is killing the cat! Make it stop! _
kazuhiko chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Ho ho! So Reno WAS captured! So what do they want with our favorite red head? Cute comment in Reno’s head about glaring hurting. It does! *snort!* “Evil villains anonymous store for evil villains’ wardrobe! Love Reno’s killer sense of humor.

Reno's eyes widened, ignoring the 'subject' part. Chloroform? They took that off the market after it caused a few too many deaths via accidental overdose ... damn it! What the fuck were they doing? Really, it shouldn't bother him much since he usually tried to fry this brain cells himself with alcohol... but it did, and he knew why. Too much of his life, he had control ripped from his grasping hands. It instilled a very paranoid independence in him, and he didn't like it when what control he had was taken from him.

Er… I think you meant ::Really, it shouldn’t bother him much since he usually tried to fry this ((his?)) brain cells himself with alcohol… :: Okay? Sorry about messing with your story. But I love it and don’t want to see easily correctible mistakes, ne?

Reno's eyes widened. He'd never heard the blond scream, right alone cuss. Then again, he had never seen the blond this emotional before - the man was usually a statue for all emotion he showed, granting it wasn't indignation. That was one state of being the blond was marvelous at displaying.

Nother couple of problems. Hope you aren’t ready to kill me yet. . First… ::He’d never heard the blond scream, ((let?)) right alone cuss. Then again, he had never seen the blond this emotional before – the man was usually a statue for all ((the)) emotion he showed:: and… *rolls into a ball and tucks arms over head, pleading* Don’t hurt me! But I think you want to spell the word “quite” as in it wasn’t quite the time for such things, not “quiet” as in Reno should have kept quiet if he wanted to keep his face in one piece. _

I like the way you have Reno spouting off his mouth without thinking about how much trouble it’s going to get him in with Cloud. But I kinda think you might have overdone it on Strife’s cussing a bit. Just my own observation. You can take it or leave it, of course.

Who’s the boy? And why would Z let him make new toys if Reno and Cloud died? This is getting weirder by the minute, but the suspense and questions are also driving me crazy! Hey, wait! So, like, the henchmen are toys too? Maybe the test subjects from the streets? Interesting. That means they’re clones, right?
kazuhiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
So who’s “she”? And who’s improved “him” so much? Got me curious. Well written intro, btw.

Yipes! Elena is really pissed off! Wonder what happened to Reno? Is that who “him” is? But then I reiterate my original question. Who is “she”? You’ve hooked me, so spill! What time in the game is this? I see you mentioning that the last time Elena saw Cloud was down in the tunnels, but the only time I can think of when the Turks and Cloud and Co. were in tunnels was at the end of the game when Diamond Weapon blew up the top of the Shinra building with Rufus in it and the Turks were getting away from Midgar. Is that this time? A little after the game? Or is this AU and something else happened in the tunnels that we don’t know about?

Oh! Correction time… Hope you don’t mind. “Brunet” is spelled brunette. That’s what Tifa is, I think. Though sometimes it seems her hair is actually black. Take your pick.
Revert to Normal chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
I love this story so much. But you haven't updated it for, like, a year. Are you ever going to finish it? I NEED to know if Reno and Cloud make it out without being killed or killing each other.
kakashiskitsune chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
please you have to update this! when is zack gonna meet up with cloud? they have to meet, they were best friends. and they are so cute together.
marissa chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
hey,i really like this fic. i really enjoy watching reno and cloud enteract. it's a lot of fun
random me chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i like this story. reno is so silly how about an update?