Reviews for Not Just Me
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is so good! It's a really touching love story. I hope you continue :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that was amazing i love the little twist in the end it is so ~sigh~ romantic!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
aw! so touching and sweet, but not too mushy... good job! -
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I absolutely love this one-shot. Draco and Cho together is actually very sweet. Hope to read more from you.
Bondage Pikachu chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
At first I didn't want to read this because I was afraid they wouldn't end up together! But I plucked up the courage, read it, and am infinitely happy! It's so CUTE!
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
AWESOME STORY! :D
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Sweet, and that actually might be a good coupling ideA... ;)
Ariana Malfoy- Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
My goodness, did I never review this? *gasps*

Well, I know you sent it to me in a PM, and I told you how much I loved it then...but..no excuses!

I adore it. It's absolutely wonderful, and it's going into my c2 DC archive. *hugs*
aka yani chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hey, i like this!
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
go rascal flatts indeed! go for anyone country, for that matter...i've already read this story at a friend's house...but it was worth it to read it again!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Yahoo for Rascal Flatts indeed! :D I've probably said this b4, but I hate Draco/anybody pairings. I've never heard of a Draco/Cho, so that was interesting. BUT, I love the way you write, so when I got the Author Alert, I knew I had to read it anyways. You're such a great writer! :D:D:D (Jedi Knight Bus is here with me and she says, "Wow, that was really good!")
MidnightJune chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I love this story - short and sweet but I wished it was longer. Very nice description!
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
A good C/D! _ I loved the ending most of all; great job!
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This was wonderful, Joy! I really liked the way Draco regrets what he did. This was a different Draco! He had emotions!

I didn't realize that D/C meant Draco/Cho until I reached the part he said her name. *blush*
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Great fic! I love Rascal Flatts. My radio is always on the country station out here. I havent' read many Draco/Cho fics, but I really liked this. It was great how you made him wait before he got the DarkMark; a lot of people have him get it right in school.