Reviews for Forbidden Love
Lexithiathenewanimorph chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Hey,

Cool oh and can you do a sequel please?

If you do that would be totally rad )
Super Secret Mario chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
At first I thought this was a Mario/Yeerk fic but after reading the reviews it seems it's not...
Anakah chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
I hope she goes to the "good side" and ends up with Marco. Yeah, why doesn't Marco ever have a significant other? He deserves it! :) Ooh, maybe she could even be another Animorph! That'd be cool! :) I liked the story! :)
Temrash 113 chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Sounds like you ran out of steam towards the end. Things moved too fast at the beginning, but it was good when it finally slowed down. And just as I'm getting into it, it's over in three seconds flat, and unrealistically. It's like, once upon a time, they lived happily ever after, the end. Whoa, slow down. But I see potential in there. If you actually think it through, take your time, and think of what would really happen in the situations you've set up, and all the other situations and associated emotions that would arise, you could have an excellent story that was good in all areas, not just emotion-wise. I'm tempted to write it myself, but I won't steal your idea. Please contact me, I have some ideas already. You might change the name Demona, it's a little obvious. Also, "hurted" is not a word. Get a beta reader. If you don't get help from Temrash 113, please... get help somewhere :) Even the greatest linguists get someone to give their work a once-over. I'd love to do it, you don't know how much it drives me crazy to see little errors.
E-wok chapter 1 . 5/3/2000
*laughs* I like!
Ambrosius chapter 1 . 4/28/2000
Oh God, reading this fic hurted me so much giggle Oh, because um, everybody's either ignoring or tormenting Marco nowadays aren't they? Makes you wonder what would have happened if Ax was female...
Melinda chapter 1 . 4/27/2000
Okay, so everybody knows...Demona does not know he is an Animorph, no Yeerk or Controller is in her...she has connections or something. She's giving up looking for Andalite Bandits because she wants to give their relationship a try, besides if it doesn't work out she can always go back. Any other questions?
MeghanJinx chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I liked it.
Libra chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
Well..it was cute, but I somehow doubt that she would just stop her search and no one would wonder why. Very unrealalistic if you ask me. Of course no one is so I'll just say it was cute and press the submit button click
Jekkal chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
O-o What the HECK? It is completely OOC!
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I am highly confused. Hey, but I think the name Demona Gwendolyn Potts is cool. It's like that one name on school house rock. It was Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla, or whatever. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? ::sighs:: Well, you're not the only one.
Amara chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I am a bit confused. Does she know that he is an Animorph? If not, why would she stop looking for the Andalite Bandits? Also, how exactly is she involved with the yeerks, and why is she not a controller? This story could use a sequel )
elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/26/2000