Reviews for Raven's Secret
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Slade takes idiocy to a whole new level. Option 1. Make Raven into an all powerful demon queen over a planet by torturing her. This will end in Slade being mercilessly tortured by Raven or Trigon(I love how he thinks evil masters are supposed to be nice to their servants, especially the psychos). Option 2. Kill Raven, resulting in Trigon killing him for failure. Option 3. Abandon the plan and go see a skin cancer doctor, a team of therapists trained in criminal psychology, get a brand new wardrobe that doesn't make people automatically think "OMG, this guy is totally an evil villain, let's kill him!" as opposed to wearing normal clothes and pretending to be a victim while another villain wearing Evil! Costume gets tossed into jail, and live on a nice beach in Hawaii. Wait, Slade can't tan. Lots of bone, no skin to wear it. Poor guy. He's doomed.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
SchonKaputt chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Robin tried somthing stupted.
Jokers Sanity chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
good story so far from what a read keep up the good work.

i was a little weird out cause when i read the line about raven listening to robert smith becasue as soon as i read it they where anounced on mad tv playing a song.
Kagome2654 chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
Well, I must say, it was an interesting story with a good concept. I enojyed reading it, and you're a very good writer. That being said, however, there were a couple of things I didn't particularily enjoy about it, such as the vulgarity and cursing. It's fine every once in a blue moon, but when it starts to become the basis of every outburst of anger, it gets to be less enjoyable for the reader. Another thing, and this might just be me, but when you kept calling her a telepath and an empath... again, nice in variation, but too much of the same thing can get a little bit annoying or maybe boring. Other than that, like I said, fantastic job all around. Keep it up, and I look forward to more of your stuff (if it's got less cursing!).

- Sonja
MystiqueAngelz chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Aw the ending was so cute! Loved it. Nice job!

DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
that was so sweet! i loved this story but there are some thing that i don't get. ah who cares. loved the story and i hope a lot of people reviewed it. _ (i know i did)
dragonprincess1988 chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
cute really cute
Elissar chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very Nice. I'll read the rest tomorrow, it's getting late :p
DormantByeBye chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Regina lunaris chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
wow! this story is so good! i loved chapter 7 keep up the great work!
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Ah! what do you mean you need 10 reviews to continue this story! if i could, i would submit ten reviews to you right now because i want to finish reading this now! oh, and i know i keep on telling you this, and i know that this story isn't one that contains romance, but i enjoy reading those if it will work with the plot, can you make a relationship or romance between Raven and Robin happen? if you already have something planned out and that is out of the question, then you don't have to. you are the authoress of this story...and you are a very good one! hope to see more of you! i have to write this...RAVEN AND ROBIN FOREVER! XD

DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
e *jumping with excitment* this just gets better and better! is Raven going to die? have to destroy Azarath? will Robin move his freakin butt and just get to her before it's too late! suspense is killing me so i'm going to read your last chapter...

Raven42431 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
I absolutly love this story. I've read it over and iver again. can't wait for your update
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Robin is beginning to flirt a little with Rae in the beginning of this chapter...right? sorry if i keep bugging you with that, i just enjoy seeing the two together, and i seemed like he wouldn't mind catching Rae. and how cute...he wanted to watch her sleep...peverted in a way though...oh, and what is Slade planning for Raven? Will her friends find her in time? and Robin, go man go! push that motorcycle as fast as it can go! find Raven!