Reviews for Apparation
lobita22 chapter 23 . 10/13
Hi I like the story and hope that you upload the next chapter, a greeting and encouragement.
OneOnlyAviator chapter 1 . 5/5
A bit of constructive criticism, the first paragraph completely put me off. Minor grammar mistakes and jerky sentences ruined the flow. For future reference, small numbers should be written in words.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 23 . 4/29
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
Xx56 chapter 23 . 4/2
ugh... damn, 'bitin'! update please.. wanna see the sirius black of two timelines confrontation :
Xx56 chapter 12 . 4/2
yes yes.. harry/sirius please...
Please update! It is such a good fic
enewton1618 chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
When I found this story, I had no idea of what a gem I had stumbled upon! This story really is everything I was looking for and that is why I am waiting very longingly for an update. If anything, it can be a birthday gift for my birthday on September 25. Anyways, i hope all is well with you. :)
NightCrimson chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I really love this concept. It's just really creative and I find the characters very well-written and in character - great work!
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I really hope there isn't slash...
CupCakeyyy chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hehe, so this is my third time reading this I think. Could be the fourth. Althought there are so many amazing stories out there that I haven't yet had the opportunity to read, I reread your story. What does this tell you? :D On we go with the second chapter! YAY!
Skendo chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
So ... its been about 9 years ... I suppose this means this fic has been abandoned now, but on the off chance you come back to it, I shall follow!
Reader chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story, wish you'd continued :(
NANotAround chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Been looking for this for awhile
Winged-Ashes chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
I love it's so good plz update it soon
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Keep up the good work I can't wait to see an update
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »