Reviews for Apparation
I love this story so, so, sosososososo MUCH! XD It's really unique and breaks away from the usual Time-Turner story. Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm a few years late, this story has most likely been completed, but I give my support anyways Also, will any of Harry's first friends (Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Ginny (but especially Hermione, since she IS Hermione, get what I mean?)) have any part in this story? Will they fall through also, since you mentioned how some became more colorful. Im certain that if I finished the story I would find out, but If I didn't get that question out there I would explode XD Anyways, congratulations on the great story! -Critic Lol
Yuunari chapter 20 . 1/17
Very interesting concept and I would have loved to read a story like this.. but the characters are very OOC and the grammar and structure of the story is severely lacking. I ended up skipping a lot and simply reading dialog since the rest was just a mess. But like I said; the concept is good with an interesting plot but this story require a lot more work. Grammar, sentence structure and most of all- keeping true to either books or at least movies regarding some of the dialog you've used.

Don't change, repeat and use capital letters so much. Also you've used a lot of words to describe things that make little sense. I'd suspect that English isn't your first language so it's not necessarily your fault. However you need to put in a lot more work in this story if you want it to be any good.

I read as much as I could but ultimately I didn't care for it as it put me off with the lack of flow and structure a story needs to work.

I recommended you to develop this story more, rewrite it and take your time with it. More than anything; Grammar! (Ehem... Nevilles dialog makes no sense)
Amazing, although I though James would be more headstrong, and go after lily, even though he shouldn't. That's just my personally opinion, but other than that, this may be my favorite Harry Potter fanficī¸
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
PLEASE UPDATE BTW I LOVE YOUR USERNAME BECUZ I GOT HIGH... THE SONNGGGGGGASSSSS ITS 2017
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
pleassseee update!
lobita22 chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
Hi I like the story and hope that you upload the next chapter, a greeting and encouragement.
OneOnlyAviator chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
A bit of constructive criticism, the first paragraph completely put me off. Minor grammar mistakes and jerky sentences ruined the flow. For future reference, small numbers should be written in words.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 23 . 4/29/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
Xx56 chapter 23 . 4/2/2016
ugh... damn, 'bitin'! update please.. wanna see the sirius black of two timelines confrontation :
Xx56 chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
yes yes.. harry/sirius please...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/19/2016
Please update! It is such a good fic
enewton1618 chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
When I found this story, I had no idea of what a gem I had stumbled upon! This story really is everything I was looking for and that is why I am waiting very longingly for an update. If anything, it can be a birthday gift for my birthday on September 25. Anyways, i hope all is well with you. :)
NightCrimson chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I really love this concept. It's just really creative and I find the characters very well-written and in character - great work!
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I really hope there isn't slash...
CupCakeyyy chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hehe, so this is my third time reading this I think. Could be the fourth. Althought there are so many amazing stories out there that I haven't yet had the opportunity to read, I reread your story. What does this tell you? :D On we go with the second chapter! YAY!
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »