Reviews for Apparation
An chapter 23 . 4/17
Talk about a madhouse :D
Awesome. Love it . amazing. Fantastic. Please write more. This is the best. Pleeeeeeease I'm desperate. I really really really neeeeeeeeeed to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
WHAT THE HELL?
please chapter 23 . 11/10/2017
come back
Michelle chapter 23 . 10/17/2017
would you be able to see apparitions on the marauder's map?
Michelle chapter 23 . 10/15/2017
please post the next chapter soon! i discovered this fanfic last night and read basically all of it. then i realized it was midnight. so read the rest of it this morning, and i want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
That was just so fluffy cute that I'm gonna die!
Ada1229 chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
Really Tommy boy?

Marvolo Vincent Fiddle? That's just...wow, I have no words to describe how bad of a disguised name that is. It only took me about a milisecond to make the connection and another milisecond to realize how stupid you actually are.
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
this is amazing
mrsblack0905 chapter 23 . 6/20/2017
Love love love this! Is this abandoned or have you posted it under another name? I would love to see where this goes
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3/2017
An update is needed
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2017
I love this story so, so, sosososososo MUCH! XD It's really unique and breaks away from the usual Time-Turner story. Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm a few years late, this story has most likely been completed, but I give my support anyways Also, will any of Harry's first friends (Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Ginny (but especially Hermione, since she IS Hermione, get what I mean?)) have any part in this story? Will they fall through also, since you mentioned how some became more colorful. Im certain that if I finished the story I would find out, but If I didn't get that question out there I would explode XD Anyways, congratulations on the great story! -Critic Lol
YuunaFiction chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
Very interesting concept and I would have loved to read a story like this.. but the characters are very OOC and the grammar and structure of the story is severely lacking. I ended up skipping a lot and simply reading dialog since the rest was just a mess. But like I said; the concept is good with an interesting plot but this story require a lot more work. Grammar, sentence structure and most of all- keeping true to either books or at least movies regarding some of the dialog you've used.

Don't change, repeat and use capital letters so much. Also you've used a lot of words to describe things that make little sense. I'd suspect that English isn't your first language so it's not necessarily your fault. However you need to put in a lot more work in this story if you want it to be any good.

I read as much as I could but ultimately I didn't care for it as it put me off with the lack of flow and structure a story needs to work.

I recommended you to develop this story more, rewrite it and take your time with it. More than anything; Grammar! (Ehem... Nevilles dialog makes no sense)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/16/2017
Amazing, although I though James would be more headstrong, and go after lily, even though he shouldn't. That's just my personally opinion, but other than that, this may be my favorite Harry Potter fanficī¸
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
PLEASE UPDATE BTW I LOVE YOUR USERNAME BECUZ I GOT HIGH... THE SONNGGGGGGASSSSS ITS 2017
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »