Reviews for Apparation
enewton1618 chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
When I found this story, I had no idea of what a gem I had stumbled upon! This story really is everything I was looking for and that is why I am waiting very longingly for an update. If anything, it can be a birthday gift for my birthday on September 25. Anyways, i hope all is well with you. :)
NightCrimson chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I really love this concept. It's just really creative and I find the characters very well-written and in character - great work!
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I really hope there isn't slash...
CupCakeyyy chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hehe, so this is my third time reading this I think. Could be the fourth. Althought there are so many amazing stories out there that I haven't yet had the opportunity to read, I reread your story. What does this tell you? :D On we go with the second chapter! YAY!
Skendo chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
So ... its been about 9 years ... I suppose this means this fic has been abandoned now, but on the off chance you come back to it, I shall follow!
Reader chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
Awesome story, wish you'd continued :(
NANotAround chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Been looking for this for awhile
Winged-Ashes chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
I love it's so good plz update it soon
DracoDreams-2 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Keep up the good work I can't wait to see an update
TheLordOfTheSea1 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Love this story
elijahlover chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
I love this story so much! Its a very good idea and has an excellent plot. Although I know after eight years its unlikely this story will ever get its promised rewrite I still must say I think the desicion to rewrite it was the right one. I would like to know what happens next but I feel this fic could have far more than a thousand reviews if it was not littered with typos, spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. So if this story does ever get rewritten I look forward to reading it. Xx
gojyo-lover20 chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
harry/sirius slash
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love it, well the idea that is, but I immediatly(?)spotted the grammer mistakes and got blue balls, sooooooo...yeah.

Anyway, thank you, keep up the good work, please fix the grammer mistakes, may your muse forever be with you, and have a great summer! Bye!
ImpsDream chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Are you ever going to finish this?
karaku-chan chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
AAAAAAAAAHHHH! to much! to much! to much insanity!
i really do like this story though. are you going to continue it?
1,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »