Reviews for Sofia Got Run Over by a Pickup
TORCAN chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
It was too bad that your " Chevy ain’t no damn reindeer"; otherwise you could have run her out of town right after the airing of "Formalities". That chic was nothing but bad news. I could have been your back-up car driver and tooted the horn all the way to the coast!
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"And I floored the gas." Or whatever your line was - brilliant! Love it.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Lol...poor Sofia.

I don't know. I don't think that you mutiliated the song that much, but that's just me.

:d
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great song fic. It was very funny.
Rozz chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Really really great! I loved it and it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Sofia should die sometimes! *cough cough* Bullet runs throught it *cough*
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
OMG I love this! Yes, it's a bit after the Christmas season, but who cares, this was just too awesome! I actually used "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" for Ecklie in a fic I made. GSR forever!

-Hannah :)
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
*sighs* Filks. What fun! Love it, by the way.
Jagua chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Just plain great stuff, think i broke a rib laughing so hard, gunna have to read all your other fics right now
Jess chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
FABULOUS!

loved it..no more needs to be said..lol Im a HUGE GSR fan... lol and NOT a fan of Sophia. Great job and very creative. Keep up the good work!:)
CinnamonFaerie chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
LMAO! I love it!
ace chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
hilarious! but who is singing it? you or one of the CSIs?
magsaure chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I love this parody! It makes me laugh every time (and not because I'm a die-hard Grissom/Sara fan)
nithe chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Woohoo, I got a Christmas prezzie 3 months early. lol, ROCK ON!
mandapants chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I really do have to say - as much as this is out of the season (I mean, it's September!) - I haven't grinned like a maniac this much for a long time. This is hilarious! Kudos to that!
asanderd chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
ROTFLMFAO! That was too funny! I especially like

"Now the cards are laid out on the table

And Grissom’s heard the message loud and clear.

He is working all ‘this’ out for Sara,

And he knows my Chevy ain’t no damn reindeer."

Awesome! Well Done!