Reviews for Elemental Alchemy HP DaVinci Code
nanciellen chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
What a wonderful written, great story. How I enjoyed every word. Thank you so very much. Hope that I have an opportunity to read more of your work in the future.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
What a great idea. So well written. I am thoroughly enjoying this.
coveredinblue chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh boy. FF doesn't like links. Just google search FPWatchers. You should get a livejournal page. It's the last post, with the title "DMITRY KHLYUSTOV on Amazon"
coveredinblue chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You have PMs disabled, so I guess I have to tell you in a review. Someone is selling your story on Amazon:

Murder-Hogwarts-Robert-Langdon-ebook/dp/B00DTLKP8E /refsr_1_1?sbooks&ieUTF8&qid1374653975&sr1-1

I found it through searching for stolen stories from FF's sister site Fictionpress, where I write. I'm part of a community that documents and works to take down the plagiarism of Fictionpress stories. Here is the page in which your case is posted:

xoxo M
jrycolr3wradc chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this was... breath taking seems like a good way to describe it. everything was just... i cant even describe it. lets just say it was amazing. :)
iRiot.Light chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!

I ADORED IT! MAN, I loved how you just made all of the elements mix! That is amazing talent i tells you
cheekymonkey89 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
dont get the P.S Find "Robert Langdon" thing but otherwise

well done!

cheekymonkey89
saltandpepper15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This story has as much humor as both books combined, I like how everyone keeps on thinking Langdon is the DADA teacher.
Anne Davies chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Sounds like SOMEBODY is quite the cognitive archaeologist, historical symbologist, whatever ;)
fukinperfect chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
love this fic read it every couple of months
mae-E chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
this was an awesome chapter. it think you wound it all up rather well!

so is that it? is it over? no more puzzles left to solve, and the hunt be over, and the battle won?

well if it is the ending than it was an awesome story! you did a great job!

if not then i can'twait to seewhat you could possibly have in store next.

either way keep up the good work.
mae-E chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
so my suspistions were corect! cool.

a very interesting turn of events. your doing a great job! you do both worlds proud!

keep up the good work!
mae-E chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
a very thrilling and intregeing chaper. your clues were quite well written! this story is so interestng that if it was on paper it be a real page turner that one could not put down.

keep up the great work!

i look foward to reading the next installments.

i have some ideas where i think your heading,but i won't mention for the chance that i am worng, i don't want to spoil it for anyone reading the reveiws instend of the story.
mae-E chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
this is the most unquie idea I have ever seen here!

credit to you for such awesome originalty. i didn't think this crossover would ever be possible. but nt only do you pull it off, but you do so quite well. it seems quite plauseable. your doing an excelent job so far!

keep up the good work.
Auxana chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
AMAZING. I absolutely love this story! I never thought anyone would ever think to do a crossover like this and I'm thrilled it was so well written! And the ending was awesome. Very enjoyable and yet leaves a little to the reader's imagination. A lot of talent here! keep writing! _