Reviews for Impure Thoughts
guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Since this was posted ten years ago I guess there's no hope that this fic will be updated one day...but dear author, if you read this, please, please continue this story. It's one of the most well-written and entertaining ones I've ever read on fanfiction.
h1yunkey chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awesome !
AlbinoLungs chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was both cute and hilarious!

Although I think you could have taken away the crying bits and that would have made a good ending. But I'd also like for you to continue, but not go in the romantic direction. Maybe the same thing could happen with Russel or Murdoc. But then again, what am I thinking, it's your story!

Hope you go on with it!
Kelsey919 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I thought it was really good :)
alyssa chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
you should finish, it sounds really good, look I'll even give you some tips. Make it so that while coming out of his bedroom, 2D hears Noodle talking in her sleep wishing she could be with him, then the next night make it so that they watch another movie and Noodle leans against his shoulder, then he goes rigid and she starts thinking he doesn't like her. Then maybe she starts crying and 2D comforts her asking what's wrong, she tells him and he says something like, "Noodle Luv, of course I love you, I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try." and then have them like kiss or something and end with, "I love you 2D" in Japanese, then "I love you too Noodle, and I don't give a damn about how wrong it is." Try it and see what happens. Good luck
RingletedCurls chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. Your writting is beautiful. The language was gorgeous.

It was sweet, sad, funny, and highly entertaining. A continuation of the story would be wonderful. You may be unaware of this, but there are many 2D/Noodle fans!

Just... perfect.
FadedRaindrops chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Please continue its really good!
Mongoose01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I think you should definatley continue it, tons of people have tried a story like this and have faild miserabley. but you got the charecters right and everything, please continue it!
A guy named Money chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
he he..good one..hope you'll keep it on and soon add the next chapter. Do you have the rest of the story on your computer, cause I saw the second part on 68 State and waited (and I'm still waiting) for the continuation, and I thought that may be possible.

If you have...plz..send it to me, let me know if you agree and I'll give you my mail, k?

P. it be sumfin more than what happend in 2D's room?
NoOdLeClOnE chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
2D Noodle is the best pairing eva. No one h8s it. its cool.
insane3magik chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i think 2D n Noodle are sweet gud 1, n no u ain't made any mistakes (coming from me thats bad, don't listen.)

Anywho is the nex chapter gonna be really sweet or awkward moments?

Gud luck with the all ya fic's n whatevr
Red Velvet chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Ooh, I loved it! Your Gorillaz fanfices are top notch! Gotta love 'em! *
Ghost Spark chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Don't be cruel and not finish this the ficcie dammit! :D no pressure
twistedanduseless chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
oh my god you cannot do that! finish it now that is just cruel to leave it like that! i wanna see what happens next!
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
OMAIGAWD I WANT MORE!

Haha... love the .. um.. pairing! *yeah, i'm such a pedo but it's cute, isn't it?*