Reviews for The Many Deaths of Wedding Peach
Leestar33 chapter 1 . 5/28
I can't stop laughing xD Oh my god. The disclaimer is what got to me.
Criticism Person chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
I don't know why everybody hates this fanfic so much, it says "humor, parody" at the cover. It's meant to be mean. And COME ON! I like Wedding Peach and I find this hilarious! So does my younger sisters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
this is pure.. EVIL... :0
urcool91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Bleh, too lazy to log into my account.

I actually like Wedding Peach, as it was the thing that got me into manga, but you do have some points. Some badly worded, trollish, whiny points, but points nonetheless. However (having only read the first chapter), I think you would better make your points if you a) got a beta and b) made everyone a little less OOC. I'm fine with fics like this, I just prefer for them to actually have a point made rather than being mindless, ill-founded hate.

Thank you for listening to me. I hope you have a nice day.
TWILIGHT BASHING chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Do you want to know what I hate most about anime? THE FACT THAT ALMOST ALL THE [MAIN] CHARACTERS JUST STAND THERE WHEN SOMETHING BAD COMES THERE WAY! Oh yeah, before I forget, be careful what you say. Remember that bible story of the little pipsqueak who killed that large giant, or are you not christian?

( I mean with you talking about selling the soul and being "EVIL" and whatnot, I just assumed...)
Lilac Wolf chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I love Wedding Peach, but this is HILARIOUS. But since you seem to welcome flames more than praise... ahem: OHEMGIEEE HOW CULD U KILL OFF MOMOKO SO MUCH UR SO EVIL WEDDING PEACH IS TE BEST ANIME EVER UR AN EVIL IDIOT I HOPE U ROT IN HELL :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Dear asshole,
If you don't like a show then don't watch it. Instead of posting meaningless hateful drivel, why don't you grow up and leave it alone. How would you feel if some one took one of your favorite shows and treated it like you're treating wedding peach? I am not saying you have to love or even like it, but don't pick on us fans for our preferences.
In short act your age and not your shoe size.
Sincerely a wedding peach fan.
unknown chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
I must say that this is rather sad. I pity you. In fact you remind me of a certain anime charater. She always claimed to hate somthing (or someone) only to love them. Could this possibly be the case with you? It seems to be the case. You devote precious time to writing stories for a series you supposedly hate. Yet, you continue to claim a burning hatred, you seem to be in denial. I am a proud fan of the show Wedding Peach and can honestly care less as to what some random writer on the internet has to say about it. You are simply
unknown chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
(I apologise for my review being cut off, here is the rest) showing us all that you have nothing better to do with your time than to write pathetic stories and post them on the internet, in that you do not remind me of her. Oh, bye the way go ahead and make fun of this review all you want, see how much I care. With that being said, goodbye sad little writer.
Meericat chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I read all seven chapters! It was very good, wedding peach is too annoying she just needs too die! YEAH~
Silent Reader chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
While I do love Wedding Peach (I love it because it's stupid, but I'm a sucker for overly annoying Shoujo anime/manga), I have found this story to be absolutely hilarious! Keep writing!
falling me chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
U SUCK EGGS U FRICKIN DUCHBAG I REALLY LIKE WEDDING PEACH!

(Well not limone why'd u not do limone ensted)
Amutogirl chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
i am soooooo flameing you
Amutogirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Your sick you need to be put in a asighlem