Reviews for Sir Percy's League
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
Wow, this was amazing. I have passed this story several times when looking for "The Scarlet Pimpernel" stories and I'm very glad I took the time to read it. It seems like something that would nicely fit in with the series. Lovely!
Pimpernel Princess chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
This was completely amazing! You've captured the spirit of the books perfectly.
AngelofSnow chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Wow, you've done such a good job with this. You've captured all the characters just right. I'm very impressed. Thanks for a fun read.
TMOTN chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
Yes, I loved this entire story! It was wonderful. Thank you very much for writing it.

:D

TMOTN
Idril Silmaril chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Forget what I said. Will not be reading. I dunno why. Sorry.
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Sorry, did not read. Will read later when not in the middle of classes, although it sounds quite interesting.
Huntress of the stars chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
Sweet fluff... love it. I honestly didn't think she was really dead, but you had me cornered for a second. Anyway, great fic - I'm off to reread it.
duj chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
Not sure about the end. Would she still love him if he was only Sir Percy?
duj chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
And no one checked the coffin? Armand and Andrew were silly to come to the prison.
duj chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
It's a long time since I read any of her books but I think you've caught her style well.
nebulia chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Wonderful-I loved.

Best line:

To his infuriation the small note made a gentle arc through the air and landed harmlessly on the wood floor.
Elyse3 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
I love your characterizations: they're wonderful!
polingly chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
No. Words.

Well, okay, a few. ;)

This story is lovely. Right down to the nitty-gritty. Your characterizations of *everyone* are perfect, and you've got the definite flavor of Orczy. I've always found Marguerite difficult to write...but you've done her marvelously.

*still rather sniffly from last scene*

I am *really* looking forward to the rest of this story!
gemxk2 chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
hope you let them escape. its not fair if they die now. nice story, keep it up!
Nefhiriel chapter 6 . 4/3/2005