Reviews for It's all in the Cards
Berserk1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
awsome combo of many of the personal skits from the game. nicely done.
n1nja kirby chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That's really nice. It was a little short, but it's great if you just want a quick smile.
Wyvern's Darkness chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
So Lloyd isn't as oblivious as he seems...
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This was definitely nice, though for me it was kinda short. I could see that sorta event happening in the span of two or three chapters like this one, but you did do well on this story. I can't find much to complain about, other than it seems a little too short. That's pretty minor, though. Time to look up more of your work, now!
acoustic3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aww thats did good with keeping them in character need more Sheena and Lloyd fic's because their such a sweet couple.
The Green Mage chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Well, that was a good novalization of the Z-skit. How can people like Coloyd when they see Sheena and Lloyd's Scenes?
Lloyd Irving Aurion chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That was pretty good, though it could use a grammatical check. Like this, for example:

She had to admit while Lloyd ignored, and was clueless to, several things his heart was in the right place and she found that cute about him, but that was something she just couldn’t bring herself to tell him.

Would (in my opinion) be better written like:

While she had to admit that Lloyd ignored or was just clueless about several things, his heart was in the right place, and she had come to find that endearingly sweet about him; even if she couldn't find way to tell him.

Anyway, if you find yourself agreeing with me, and would like me to proofread any other fics before you post them, all you have to do is ask. Thanks
Yoshindo the Ninja Yoshi chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Aw... that 'twas so sweet, yo. And you still kept the people in character. (Like with the part with Lloyd left in the dark a bit about the marriage thing.) Very good to see a Lloyd&Sheena type fic. We need more! Yayness for Lloyd&Sheena! (And Zelos&Colette...) _

_; **ninja whooshes away!**