Reviews for People Watching
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Sweet!
Caderyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Yah for UST! Even though it's very slight. I love how it's simple and how they have this mental connection. Really nice moment...
LeoDiabla chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
'Later, Aid'...Gator-ade.

::snorts:: Never mind...I loved this! Are you gonna put it in the C2 Community? I have a LJ Community for Danny and Aiden and I'd love for you to join. And I'm part of a Yahoo! D/A group! Anyway, GREAT story...'because you're not the only one..."? LOVE it!

Keep Rockin'!

Dylan
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I'm always up for an Aiden or Danny story (so far, they're both turning out to be far more interesting than Mac and Stella-and with a lot better chemistry), so I hope you write some more.

That said, my inner New Yorker must point out that the Times doesn't publish cartoons (except the rare bunch on the editorial page).
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This was great. Like a missing scene, a snapshot. It was just that good. But considering it's you writing, I can't say I'm surprised. :) I've already added it to the C2 community. Here's hoping you write more soon.
Pyro666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Oh. My. God. I love you. You are (in my opinion) the greatest author on And I'm not one to greatly over-exaggerate. You are a genius at writing stories. They're believable, they're modest, and they have exactly the right ship (again, that's my opinion). Even if I nit-picked, there would be nothing wrong with this.

-Julia
Hockey Gurl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Yah! More Danny/Aiden! This so screams to be continued, please don't just leave it! It'd be awsome if you wrote another chapter, or a sequel or something more. Don't make me beg!
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
you just made my day...i love danny/aiden fics as i've professed several times... so reading this one puts a smile on my face...well almost any fic with a straight danny will put a smile on my face...he's just so hot, glasses and all...