Reviews for Second First Kiss
prayrgurl333 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
OMG! Yoiu have to write more! This is a great story waiting to be let out into the world.(lol) UPDATE!
psychfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hey cuz! I LOVE this one so far! It is as good - if not better than - A Stag and A Flower! Hopefully future chapters will be longer like you said, and please STICK WITH THIS ONE! James' thoughts were very accurate to what I think they would have been when he was at school. :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas and I will see you in May (which is way too far away...)

And by the way... why did you change your name to Charged Battery Bunny? I like it! :) (or "tight", as Thomas would say...) ;)
sassystar678 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i luved it ...but it was very sad :(
passionflower24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
OMG, update soon! that is pure evil, iwant to know what happens, good start!
Me chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
YES! A twist! This is good, I couldn't even spot grammer errors. Update ASAP.
HEATHER chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next! PLEASE update soon!
Gulldara chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ooh. What a point to end it on! That was so mean, but I'm eagerly awaiting James's reaction. Your style is easy to read and the characters are pretty much how I imagined them. Update soon and a very Merry Christmas to you!
Greasy Slimeballs chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Aw...poor James. I hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Au Revoir,

-Kimberly-
mp3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
good so far...keep up the good work!
strongshol chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Dude. This is so awesome...the first chapter is really short, but it's really believable and it makes me mad because it's so good. I am really trying to make one like this, so it's really inspiring me...yes, I am being like you to SGR, but I'm not kidding. Don't just forget about this story, because I really think that it will turn out incredible. Please please please please please update as soon as you can!

Shoe Frog Fly