Reviews for Come the Morning
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Oh,” Hakkai whispered, entranced, and tried to reach out to touch.

delicious. Love the subtle hints of what happened and who's whith who..
shadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
hehe
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Funny. It's a little ambiguous on what happened, but I suppose that's only to be expected, due to the nature of the fic and the understanding between the characters (and Hakkai's former state of drunkenness).

A fun romp through 'what if' territory.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*incoherent sputter (in a good way)*

Gah. The mind boggles. We should get to see Hakkai like this more often..he's entertaining.
solaas chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
(gets so distracted by Hakkai's handy- and toothwork that she forgets to review properly)

(sparkles quietly)

*_*
Jamaica chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Ohmigod, this is amazing! Took me a while to figure out what the heck was going on first, like with a lot of your stories. ;-) But wow, Hakkai drunk. It'll take a good load of Everclear.
RosaleenDhu chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Oh. The pretty.

I giggled, and then I melted. So pretty!
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
...nice write...

merry christmas

T
runefallstar chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
My love for you is boundless and knows not an end.

I would also like to say this - Absolutely. Fucking. Hysterical.

I laughed so hard I think my face muscles are permanently damaged. You know, the kind of thing where you grin too hard, for too long and the muscles get all stuck like, and then it hurts? Yeah, well, you did that to me. So I hope you're happy now. *grins* I mean, damn, you should be. Heh.

You know *bats eyes, looking her most adorable* I would LOVE to see a picture to go with this... the braids alone are worth being preserved forever in ink. Hee!
rasinah chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
ROFL! Hakkai sure is crazy. And Gojyo's reaction is so cute. Thanks for a great read - and laugh! Happy holidays!
permetaform chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
DUDE! WHOA! HASKDIHFIAW! E!

DREDS!JSHDifhauwyehrkJAWEKL1!