Reviews for Understandable Love
ReaderPal chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
The first one was about a very interesting story with a very interesting pairing and well done besides, the second one was great and done in a interesting way it is also my second favorite femslash pairing: Raven/Starfire, (Raven/Terra is my first!) the third one had my second favorite 'gay' slash pairing: Cyborg/Beastboy (Robin/Beastboy is my personal favorite!) which while kind of hard to understand was done very well, the last one was one of the more interesting pairings (Beastboy/Starfire) that can be done and you pulled it off rather well I think! (P.S: your songs did not suck!)
Creatural chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
I like these little stories you've got on here and I like that someone's finally put together a story involving unusual couples of Teen Titans characters up here. I think I've seen a few grammitical errors in here once or twice, but other then that these stories are just fine. Since they're short stories they don't really need a lot of description, but I will suggest that if you write a longer story that you should include a tiny bit more description in the surroundings.

Anyways, again, woderful stories. I'll have to read more of your stuff again sometime.
M. Cartwright chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Nice story you are good at this. I hope make more stories. by the way you should read my story starwars episode 7 a new empire in the just in section.

JEDIKNIGHT32
artemisgirl chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Cool. If you write another one, would you make it a RavenxTerra pairing? Please? I ADORE that pairing! :P Keep writing! These little ficlets are great!
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
WOW GOOD! I thought all of the story's were good so far excepit for the seceond story & the thrid! Well that's just my opinuion(sp?) Well got to go bye!

Singed,

Odd's Wofe

PS: Make a story were BB & RAE are in love...& in lust! Tee hee hee!
punkrocklover123 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Chapter4 was an awsome chapter! I liked what you did with the diary thing, but in the future make it more physical
Symphonies in Sorrow chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Unusual couple. And great chapter!

C'mon, I'm waiting your updates...
Emmery chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Wow! Great stories here! Love how you're using the odd couplings. Anyways, please update soon!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Your right the song sucked. However I did enjoy the poem. You have written yet another weird pairing and yet made it seem possible. CONGRATS!
vinnie the geek chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Entertaining. And nothing to be sorry for...As the old saying goes 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.' Feel free-I'm glad I helped inspire you. Vin
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Great chapter, keep 'em coming, please.
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
This chapter was very good, and the title was very interesting.
Symphonies in Sorrow chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Beast Boy and Cyborg are gay?

First of all, probably this is my first time with this stuff. I do not really like it, because I'm not gay and because it's very hard to imagine BB and Cy in that way...

And second, this story was simply great. Those stories are becoming interesting... looking forward to more...

(*background clapping*)
blackman chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
umm that...

sucked, im not realy a yuoi kind of guy but this didn't even get near the subject. i know nothing of how that stuff works but i dout it would go down like that. but for clearification cy is gay and bb is?

maybe next time you could try the dirty sisters pairing. starxblack incest can do no wrong.
Bonekhan313 chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Wow... this was awesome! And thx for fixing chap 2, its much better now. Lookin foward to more!