Reviews for If I Could Reach The Stars
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very adorable fic
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh that's adorable. Especially their acting. Well done! :)
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awww! it was fluffy! how sweet!
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aww, so cute and fluffy
weirdandhappy chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nice
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Nice...glad it's not the usual 'I love you!' ending, very good.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Good job. I know this is a crappy review, but I wanted to leave a review, and I can't think of anything else to say. Keep writing!
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was so cute! i loved it!
the radical writer chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aw, can't you continue this, PERLEASE!
iloveapplejuice chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
hi there! this is totally awesome! your creation is one of the most sweetest things that I have ever read! No really! It is! I totally love it! Man, I hope that if you will ever have the time, energy and inspiration, you will continue this wonderful fic!

i really think that the way you illustrated James is realy sweet! He is so nice! I totally like ...

Lily seemed to be kind of the mature side thingy. It's kind of new for me for I had loads of fanfics you know, Lily being wild, obnoxious, feisty and everything sort of that complements her red hair.

Hehe, anyway, just to tell you though. It would be swell if you continue this but I would totally understand if you wanted it to end that way in a cliffhanger! So, without any better judgement I just want to say that thank you very much for creating this fic that made me realize how much of a dufus my brother is for pestering his girlfriend so annoyingly. He is nothing compared to the waiting James Potter had done just for Lily! Ha!.. so enough with the ramblings and so.. bye!

-koishii wolf
me chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
i loked that a lot, i always imagined how those two interacted
mische chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I loved it! It made me smile. Very, very in character. I espeically liked how you characterized James. Not freakishly obsessive, but you can tell he really likes her. His embarrassment makes him adorable! Great writing!
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
they are so sweet! i want to see more of this!
padfoot chapter 1 . 4/19/2005