Reviews for Yorkshire Puddings
Omg this is the best Drarry fanfic I've read.(ノ)ノ
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 6/19
I love this! So adorable. They're both so sweet!
Very good!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/4
Clever, very clever. Missed them being wizards though.
ambrosiam chapter 1 . 6/3
This story is so delightful! I loved how Harry and Draco bickered over veg, and the assumptions they made about each other. I cant imagine Draco as a Muggle but you just made it work. This has made me miss Christmas!
J-walker chapter 1 . 4/13
Cue the awwws! I LOVE this! So sweet :)
LoonyThestral358 chapter 1 . 4/9
Awwwwww such a cute ending my god! :o such an adorable little fic well done on it!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/8
This is so cute and fluffy! Why am I not surprised that Malfoy planned it? I can't get over how cute the fic is! I like that Malfoy has a really nice and loving family. It almost seems surreal, but I like their demeanor and interaction.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/20
I can't believe! Actually, I can believe and it is so fucking insane. Hahahaha
Draco always have what wanna. Santa Claus doesn't give him a presente, Draco does. Funny. I loved. *-*
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/14
OMG. I wished I discovered this story earlier this Christmas. That would have been so sweet. Nevertheless there was not one thing in the story that I didn't love. Everything about it was too cute. Very nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Perfect Christmas fic!
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I loved this - so sweetly romantic. Perfect to start my holiday off right. Thank you!
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 11/20/2014

tofflycream chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
great story! i usually don't review cuz i'm an anon but i wanted to say fantastic job!
AutumnSama chapter 1 . 11/10/2014