Reviews for Yorkshire Puddings
ambrosiam chapter 1 . 3h
This story is so delightful! I loved how Harry and Draco bickered over veg, and the assumptions they made about each other. I cant imagine Draco as a Muggle but you just made it work. This has made me miss Christmas!
J-walker chapter 1 . 4/13
Cue the awwws! I LOVE this! So sweet :)
LoonyThestral358 chapter 1 . 4/9
Awwwwww such a cute ending my god! :o such an adorable little fic well done on it!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/8
This is so cute and fluffy! Why am I not surprised that Malfoy planned it? I can't get over how cute the fic is! I like that Malfoy has a really nice and loving family. It almost seems surreal, but I like their demeanor and interaction.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/20
I can't believe! Actually, I can believe and it is so fucking insane. Hahahaha
Draco always have what wanna. Santa Claus doesn't give him a presente, Draco does. Funny. I loved. *-*
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/14
OMG. I wished I discovered this story earlier this Christmas. That would have been so sweet. Nevertheless there was not one thing in the story that I didn't love. Everything about it was too cute. Very nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Perfect Christmas fic!
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I loved this - so sweetly romantic. Perfect to start my holiday off right. Thank you!
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*hyperventilates*

FOR GODRIC'S SAKE DRACO MALFOY YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE SLYTHERING GENIUS OH MY GOD
tofflycream chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
great story! i usually don't review cuz i'm an anon but i wanted to say fantastic job!
AutumnSama chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Draco you sneaky devil.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Such a fabulous story! Love it.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This was so adorable, I had to read it a 3rd time! Good job!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love it
jupimako chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Squee! That was such a wonderful story! I absolutely loved every second.