Reviews for Yorkshire Puddings
cinnawapan chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh man now I can't wait for christmas! Btw, that was nice.
PandaDragon2 chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm in the middle of summer reading Christmas drarry fics. God I'm such Drarry trash.
(Really like the fic though nice job real fluff and cute)
SpiritedAegyo chapter 1 . 6/28
nice ending xD I applaud you
FrostyIcecream chapter 1 . 4/11
Loved it
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 1 . 4/9
Whoa...Draco... That was really really good! Do you think you could make another one that describes what happened when Harry and Draco hung out in Harry's house? I bet it would be really cute!...or maybe something else... Anywho i loved this. You keep up the good work. This made me smile and laugh a lot lol. :)
dumdoc chapter 1 . 2/23
A very nice gentle story.
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Fabulous story. Makes me feel all xmassy now!
cholin chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I really love your fic and wanna share it with the other. Can I translate it into my language?
/Love from Thai reader
Raingirl4513 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Draco Malfoy, you sneaky snitch! For shame!
This was brilliant; I love your characterization of Malfoy and Harry.
Megan Schoutless chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
cute storythank u
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This was such a fun read, I'm really glad I came across this again, I recall that I read it many, many years ago but forgot most of it besides the premises. Harry and Draco fighting over everything in Tesco was hilarious. Harry meeting Draco's family and well they took to each other was lovely. That twist at the end definitely earned some raised eyebrows from me lol. Ha k you for writing this classic holiday Drarry.
Beeswax chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
SO FUCKING CUTE
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Still a Slytherin even as a muggle XD I love your Lucius.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Super cute story! I love how it all came together at the end.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I just imagined Lucius Malfoy asking for batteries and I swear it's the most hillarious thing