Reviews for Aishiteru
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Tetris is such a strange thing...
Hawki chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Heh, nice. It's perhaps a given with 'Tetris' that as easy as the game seems at first, losing in the end is inevitable.
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Ality.Riri.Kiyri.Flear chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Truly brilliant work, it's perfect for describing the game. You have really captured the more serious side of playing tetris, and I love how you put it all together into something so short. Wonderful vocab too XD
DWH chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This is amazing, I would just like to say. Tetris fanfic as a genre tends to suck by its very nature, but you have made quite a wonderful and thoughtful haiku out of it. This automatically makes it ten times as cool, and I applaud you.
CHEWSII chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
well, i must say my dear sir, that was a simply marvelous poem.
Ted Green chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Absaloutly stunningly original. You are to be commended.
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Er...Aishiteru is Japanese for I love you or something similar right?...but why Japanese? nvm that but good haiku
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
lol XD Great haiku, it summarizes the entire Tetris game XD
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was amazing! I mean... tetris... wow. Awesome haiku.
Riddleness chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Nice haiku :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I do not think i get it, but it sounds cool!
T chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Moving. My very soul is moved by this meaningfull haiku.

*falls off chair laughing.*
The Artisan chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
As someone who has read far too many "WHAT'S THERE TO WRITE ABOUT? IT'S TETRIS! !" reviews in this section, I find this to be a breath of fresh air to the world of online fanfiction...and yeah, I -know- it's Tetris. Part of the fun, stretching one's mind to see possibilities for material that others scoff at. As such, I am in your debt for it, oh author thou. *Bows*
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
That was pretty touching, especially since it is Tetris.

I always felt that the blocks conveyed a deeper purpose, that with each subtle movement of the pieces, it painted a puzzle that human eyes can only dream of interpreting.

Nice haiku!